2023 World Snooker Championship / April 15th - May 1st

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't find anything on streaming, but I'm assuming it'll be DAZN for us Americans, maybe some matches will be on Facebook

Current betting odds

1680540267995.png

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
going outside of the top 16, mcgill and yuelong have attractive betting lines. vafei does too, but i think he needs more long distance stamina.

but i will most likely bet selby, murphy and/or williams this year. it seems mark allen has tapered off.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I couldn't find anything on streaming, but I'm assuming it'll be DAZN for us Americans, maybe some matches will be on Facebook
It is listed in DAZN's schedule. The last time I looked they wouldn't show me a schedule at all.

The qualification rounds are on matchroom.live -- two tables at a time. Marco Fu vs. Martin O'Donnell right now.

telinoz

Registered
Once a year I use internet Fu to view via BBC streaming services.
Best coverage and nothing else compares.

I suggest you find a street address in the UK and register a BBC account.
Be a Brit for 17 days.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A reminder that the main tournament starts on Saturday the 15th. Ronnie O'Sullivan is first up against Pang Junxu at 5 AM Eastern (2 AM Pacific, 10 AM London) on the 15th, with their second session 9 hours later. Four other matches begin on Saturday. Here is the match schedule:

I'm waiting as long as possible to get my DAZN monthly as they may have something I want to watch in mid-May.

Here are the match lengths and the lengths of each session.

Round 1 best of 19 frames (9/10),
Round 2 and QF best of 25 frames (8/8/9)
SF best of 33 frames (8/8/8/9),
Final best of 35 frames (8/9/8/10)**
**The number of frames indicated to be played per session is subject to change

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I’m surprised Murphy isn’t favoured over Robertson….he’s been hotter lately.
What do I know?….Robertson won his opening match easy…and had two 146s back to back…which has never been done before.

Last edited:

Swighey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do I know?….Robertson won his opening match easy…and had two 146s back to back…which has never been before.
Wow! I read that he had two 146s - but back to back? Two total clearances at the top end of the table with only one pink in the cold round of the World Championship - ridiculously good.