$3.00 for a brunswick one piece titlist cue

mule

Banned
found while researching brunswick hoppe titlist on the internet.
 

Attachments

  • Titlist_-_First_Ad_1942.jpg
    Titlist_-_First_Ad_1942.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
The good ole days. Have to remember, 3 bucks and you walk out of the grocery store with enuff to feed the family for half a year.

My Father was a carpenter with the city after the war. I saw one of his pay stubs once that my mother had saved. I was seriously shocked that anyone could run a house hold on that.

When I was 15, I worked in a grocery store for a buck and a half an hour. A pay check for me was something like 30 dollars. I was one rich dude.
 
Last edited:
I worked in grocery stores and gas stations when I was a kid for 50cent a hour. My check was 15.00 some time but you could get a chicken fried steak for 1.25 so I guess it evens out
 
Back
Top