3-Cushion billiards World Championship free livestreams

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
3.7,,fantastic,,,,, They are in the last 32,,,,great billiards is being played.
All pool players should watch this, better yet play , and learn the cue ball, cut their learning curve down significantly.
Missed the early matches. I did an all nighter fishing expedition and just got in, paying for it big time.
Going to have eggs benedict and watch the next round, trying not to pass out.

puma122

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
3.7,,fantastic,,,,, They are in the last 32,,,,great billiards is being played.
All pool players should watch this, better yet play , and learn the cue ball, cut their learning curve down significantly.
Missed the early matches. I did an all nighter fishing expedition and just got in, paying for it big time.
Going to have eggs benedict and watch the next round, trying not to pass out.
I agree completely. While playing 3cushion does not help with potting of balls, it sure does help with the cue ball.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This seems to be the best way to get to the YouTube streams. It's the live-scoring site with links to the streams.

Reactions: bbb

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and here it comes, maybe. two amazing shots and two medium difficult, run of 4 and counting..

EDIT: ...nope, TB out, merckx through

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Zanetti match looks to be starting shortly:

3cBracket.jpg

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
At 40 -31,,,,Zanetti runs 10 and out. Lee/Coklu match very close,,,,Great pool being played.
Last 3 points by Coklu were great, wins 50-46.
The commentary was very good,,, more analyzing and options , rather than constant rambling and I would do this, or he should have done this as we hear in pool.

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What happened to Kozoom? ...
I would like to know the answer to that question as well. It seems that Kozoom is not covering the major events any more. Reading the "about" page for the company that is handling the current WC3C seems to indicate that Kozoom has lost the UMB contract:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to know the answer to that question as well. It seems that Kozoom is not covering the major events any more. Reading the "about" page for the company that is handling the current WC3C seems to indicate that Kozoom has lost the UMB contract:

Looks like quite an outfit. Korea is definitely into billiards in a big way. A friend goes over a couple times a year and he said there are really nice rooms to choose from. Good tables, cues to use/rent and a lot of good players.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited: