3 Very Affordable Custom Cues

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
I've got 3 cues for sale here.

Full disclosure. I'm an amateur cue maker/hobbyist. Although I think you'll find these to be nice players I'm far from a seasoned cue maker. These cues are not in anyway comparable to high end cues or reputable cue makers so lets set a reasonable expectation up front. I feel like I'm priced accordingly.

Although not perfect my taper and wrap work is improving. Points aren't as sharp as I would like and aren't even but they're not wildly out of line either. Additionally I don't spray clear, not looking to take that health risk, so I use a safer alternative for a finish that buffs out nicely but won't have a glass like finish that cues with an auto clear have.

I've never sold my work before and the only reason I'm doing so is to cover some mounting medical bills so I'll give you 48hours to contact me for a return but as long as you got a reasonable expectation I think you'll like what you get here. You cover the return shipping.

From bottom to top

SOLD - Rosewood - natural, yellow, green, black. Right at 18oz - 12.4mm.

SOLD - BEM - Just a bit over 18oz - 11.6mm

SOLD - Brunswick Balke - Collender conversion (purpleheart handle under the wrap) 20oz - 12.8mm

All 3/8 - 10

PM me with any questions. All prices include shipping. Because its AZB you should expect a taper roll.

Paypal please. All prices include shipping and I'll cover the fees as well. Again, a reasonable offering for a reasonable expectation.

dtIFx4el.jpg

jdFsXbgl.jpg

QvZI5ARl.jpg

nNmyzdJl.jpg

wktd6Z5l.jpg

6cK5xIsl.jpg

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
looks like you are off to a great start
i would be proud to play with either one of these cue

i hope you have a profitable hobby making pool cues

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Updated the prices again. I know these are on the lighter side so lets make a deal.

or1pkt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Don't sell yourself short! I think your work looks very good and I am sure will even better in time if you continue to make cues. If you ever take orders send me a PM as I need a basic bar league sneaky to bang around with.

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
I have built them for over 20 years. I think your cues look real nice. If you want your points to come out even you need Zero run out where the handle joins the prong.