3 very nice josey sp for sale cheap!!

Peanutbutr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All three have one shaft and very light if any use and are in excellent condition.
I don't really need to sell just don't need 5 cues. I love Keiths work which is why I own so many of his cues. You can reach me anytime at 913-731-7100 for more questions or to get pics. Thanks for your interest!! Prices are 600 500 and 650 ty

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Here is one of the cues that I compiled from Patrick Brown's facebook page. Patrick is a good guy and an excellent pool player. I don't think he gets on here much.

312xv83.jpg

Luc Comtois

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
You have more pictures

Do you have more pictures, I would like to see more pics from the other two cues if possible.

Lucas

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I will see if I can get Patrick to post them up. I know he has more pics on his Facebook but I'm not sure which of those are for sale. I think he has six of the Josey cues and is only selling three.

Okay, I put together another composite of one of his cues that I know is for sale:

65vhnm.jpg

Last edited:

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
And here is the other one. Patrick drives truck for a living and may not be where he could do this himself - so I've taken the liberty. Hope he doesn't mind. :smile:

I believe he told me the ebony cue weighs 19 oz, the other two are 18.5oz but you would need to verify that with him.

bi8ak2.jpg

Peanutbutr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone sorry Rich is right I don't get a chance to get on here much. Those are the cues. Thank you so much for helping me get pics on here Rich. My phone won't let me post them because it says they are to big. If any of these interest you please please call me. Thanks for looking 913-731-7100

Peanutbutr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All three cues weigh 19.5. All are in near mint condition and have light play. I also have a very nice custom Josey for sale. I can text pics they wont fit on here says they are too big but if you call me i will be glad to text you as many pics as you like:smile: