360 PureCue Action Trainer

mgonfishn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have any instructors heard about / and or used this product? Looks pretty creative, and i can see it really helping with my stroke. Before picking one up, was looking into some feedback?
thanks!!

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Hi there,

i just can tell what i heard from 3rd persons- and that wasn t that good. they were not really lucky with it from what i ve read- I was also interested after reading about it. But after reading the comments i quit with thinking about ordering one.

lg
Ingo

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
There are sure some *goodies* which could perhaps help to increase the learning curve during training- but...in my opinion the greatest idea here was and is: a good instructor, experience and a cam :)

have fun,

lg from overseas,

ingo

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingo...I have to disagree. I got the first 360 in the US, last summer at the BCA Trade show. I think this cue is a great way to train yourself to keep a lose grip on the cue (the spring causes the cue to bend, if you grip too tightly). I've shared the cue with several instructors, and all have found it at least interesting. I've had zero negative feedback from this cue. I agree that it still won't replace a good lesson with a qualified instuctor (one that uses video review).

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Hi there,

i just can tell what i heard from 3rd persons- and that wasn t that good. they were not really lucky with it from what i ve read- I was also interested after reading about it. But after reading the comments i quit with thinking about ordering one.

lg
Ingo

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Thx Scott for your input--
how i said- just read *from 3rd persons* i don t really know.
But if you say that it s helpful i believe you 100% Scott. What i read that they talked about *production problem/Quality* (that it was not accurate anymore after some time for example).

Now after you posted this, i m excited again and thinkin again about it :)

thx for the input Scott,

lg
Ingo

Qucare

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue

It did not work as shown in video and I was very disappointed with the cue. Im glad some have tried it and liked it however I wish I would have not spent the money...
good luck.

Car2n

Interested on the 360 trainer

It did not work as shown in video and I was very disappointed with the cue. Im glad some have tried it and liked it however I wish I would have not spent the money...
good luck.
Do you still have the cue? if you do would you be interested in selling it?