4 BECue custom cue players in the works

Chris Abaya Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,

I would like to share some pics of a batch of cues I am completing. Bocote/BEM, Pau Ferro/BEM, Tulipwood/BEM and Purpleheart/BEM. All except the 2nd cue have elk horn joint and butt cap. The 2nd cue has cocobolo joint and buttcap (customer's request). All except the purpleheart cue have black G10 uniloc radial. The purpleheart cue has brass uniloc radial pin.

Thanks for looking.

in_progress_2010Sep.jpg


Forearms
in_progress_forearms_2010sept.jpg


Handles
in_progress_handles_2010sept.jpg


Buttsleeves
in_progress_buttsleeves_2010sept.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
Guys/Gals, I can honestly tell you, Chris makes a very nice and a lively hitter of a cue. My kinda cue that is simple yet gorgeous. And I have one of Chris very first cue to prove it... =)
 
Thanks guys. I tested these cues with one of my test shafts and they hit the way I like - crisp, medium hard hit with very good feedback. They all have good balance with balance points ranging from 18.5 - 19.25 from the butt end. All 4 cues hit similar except for the purpleheart w/ the brass pin - that one has a nice little 'pop' to it too. I'd venture to guess that that's because of the brass pin IMO.
 
Back
Top