$500 ADDED 9-BALL NAC.TX DEC 6th & 7th OPEN TO ALL

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NOTICE NEW DATES $500 ADDED 9-BALL NAC.TX DEC 13th & 14th OPEN TO ALL

Salty Dawgs Billiards, Bar, & Grill is hosting its first big tournament. $500 ADDED based on full 64 man bracket + 2 player auctions. $25 entry and $15 green fee, which covers both days if applicable. 8' tables, simonis cloth, red circle cue balls. Open to ALL players of any caliber. Double elimination, race to 7 on winners side and race to 5 one the one loss side. Doors open BOTH days at 9 am and Player auction starts around 10 am. If you make it to day two you're in the money. For directions, sign up, or more info call Trey at 936-564-4075, or cell 903-520-1103. We look foward to seeing you there!

Salty Dawgs Billiards, Bar, & Grill
3924 Fm 225 Nacogdoches, Tx. 75964
Phone #936-564-4075

Last edited:

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
we will be playing on six 8' tables. I know it don't sound like enough but we used to run this tournament in Tyler with the same amount and same format and it worked out great. There are two 9' tables, and 4 bar box tables as well for anyone who wants to match up. Now, my question for you. Is this the same Zach who plays in the Waco clicks tourney and used to work at Diamonds in Dallas?

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well you know who I am who are you? B4 I sign up...and I'm not sure my girls Godson is doing something at the church on the 6th I think so if I can weisel may way out of it I should be there...or there

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im Trey, i brought Josh Harris out to the waco tournament for the first time and u and Tony were the only two who knew who he was. I own a poolroom in Jacksonville and now in Nac.