5th Annual Oklahoma Open 9-Ball at Jamaica Joes $2500.00 Added Nov 5-6

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Oh lol no secret...me, jamie baraks, and maybe sylver and raul will ride up there if it's worth it. Plus gotta get the green light from my woman too. Me and Jamie were talking a lot about it last night.

Wasn't trying to make it a mystery.

kool hope yall can make it this will be a great event u don.t wanna miss FireWorks with fly!!!!

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Quote cause I found the answer to my own question....

I would like to thank everyone for their support. We had a great tournament with 63 players. Here are the results.
payout auction
1st Shane Mcminn 1775 1800
2nd Chad Glasgow 1300 1200
3rd John Gabriel 900 800
4th Chip Compton 575 450
5-6 Billy Dyke 330 210
Jesse James
7-8 T J Davis 180
Joey Gray
top lady Wendy Kent 180
Pretty good payout for $50.00 entry and 63 players. Thanks again to all of the Texas players and I hope to see you next time.
Bill

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member
Find out if they will let us buy people from the stream with paypal. I can't make it but would like to buy someone or two.

jamaicajoes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am a pool player myself, never top notch but played ok. I never showed up to a tournament thinking " man i hope i take 17th" therefor I refuse to pay 1/4 of the field. The money is top loaded. If I happen to beat Chip or Gabe or some other great player I want to get paid. With the exception of the calcutta at White Diamonds, this tournament is probably the best paying $50.00 entry tourney in this part of the country. Like I always say " If you win it you win a little somethin!"

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
Bill, how many sign up? If your cutting it of at 80 it might fill this time. I know of a couple more that are going.

jamaicajoes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone drives in from out of town and are at Jamaica Joes signed up by 10:30 a.m. they will not be turned away. Sign up ends at 11 a.m. sharp. If someone shows up late, they will not get in. If out of town people want to call and sign up, I will put them on the sign up sheet. If they are not present and paid by 10:30 a.m. Saturday Nov 5th
their name will come off and their spot will be sold. I hope to see a lot of out of town players. The reason for the cutoff is I have 12 bar tables and it would be very hard to finish in 2 days if I didn't limit the field. The alcohol laws in Oklahoma require me to have everyone out of the building by 2 A.M. every night so we can't play late into the night like some other tournaments do.

jamaicajoes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Charlie, as of now I only have 2 names on the list because I haven't been allowing people to sign up early. I have 1 player from Indiana and 1 player from New Mexico right now. I think you are right, though, I believe it is going to fill.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
If anyone drives in from out of town and are at Jamaica Joes signed up by 10:30 a.m. they will not be turned away. Sign up ends at 11 a.m. sharp. If someone shows up late, they will not get in. If out of town people want to call and sign up, I will put them on the sign up sheet. If they are not present and paid by 10:30 a.m. Saturday Nov 5th
their name will come off and their spot will be sold. I hope to see a lot of out of town players. The reason for the cutoff is I have 12 bar tables and it would be very hard to finish in 2 days if I didn't limit the field. The alcohol laws in Oklahoma require me to have everyone out of the building by 2 A.M. every night so we can't play late into the night like some other tournaments do.

Thanks Bill. Very understandable.

This is fair enough. Be there by 10:30am Sat or you could lose your spot!

See ya'll there!

Ray

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
gl buddy.....hope you and jamie snap this off.....:thumbup:

Tattoo you going right or no? it was good meeting u at white diamonds be nice too meet you again an actualy talk this time lol welll we got too say a few words but that was it see you soon buddy

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
robley wish i could go.......i hope you do well and i can promise the way your playing i will see you soon.....i make some of the bigger tournys around and i am sure you will be there snaping those bad boys off.....:thumbup:

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
robley wish i could go.......i hope you do well and i can promise the way your playing i will see you soon.....i make some of the bigger tournys around and i am sure you will be there snaping those bad boys off.....:thumbup:

thanks i will try my best u know u can play good but if u getting bad rolls makes things not so good lol see you soon

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
Bill take me off the list, can't make it! I was told this morning that my 8 year old grandsons Super Bowl was moved to this week end so i will be there with the video recorder.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
mini tournament friday nite starts at 7:30 $20 Entry
$200 added race too 3 9-ball