Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s like playing on a bar table

83797B51-7F22-42A9-8DB9-733C00A8F41A.jpeg

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was entertaining. I wonder what his name is and if he has any 14.1 videos of his play.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I tried a 45 ball rack on my GC , I have enough ball sets to get to 90 balls but figured 45 would be a good start, The break sucked so bad that it wasn't any fun. I think it would take a 2LB cue ball and 69oz break cue to get a proper break. o_Oo_O
On second thought maybe we should try some one pocket, I wonder how long it would take to get to 23? All those balls would make for a lot of safes.

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They play that [45] here in St. Louis at “ the players club”. Fedor Gorst ran5 racks in a row starting each game with ballin hand.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
That was entertaining. I wonder what his name is and if he has any 14.1 videos of his play.
I know him from another forum. He's Russian, I believe, and is friendly with or runs in the same circles as Fedor. He has a video of a 200 ball run - very capable 14.1 player.

145 Ball Run:

200 Ball Run:

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know him from another forum. He's Russian, I believe, and is friendly with or runs in the same circles as Fedor. He has a video of a 200 ball run - very capable 14.1 player.

145 Ball Run:

200 Ball Run:

I watched the 200. He plays a very controlled game. If that's his house I'm jealous. Nice setup.