8 7' Diamond Smart Tables

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Final price drop- these tables are in excellent condition and can be picked up and dropped off ready to play. 8 7' with (4 Red Labels) green Simonis 860 cloth in excellent condition. Comes with Super Pro Armith Balls, cover, and Diamond rack. All you need is to pick them up, drop them off and you are ready to go. Tables located in South Carolina. Asking **price drop**$28,000 for the lot. Just $3500 per table! Financing is available. Questions about the tables contact Jason at 843-343-3954 (after 1pm). Financing information contact Bob Campbell via PM or phone (978-427-3300)

These are ready to go....now....

Last edited:

NoStrokeAtAll

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Without breaking out my calculator I'm thinking it's more like $4800 and change per each. Is that a wee bit steep even if it's not 9k each?

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Price drop

Actually just dropping price today to $36000. Don't forget the tables are in excellent condition with Simonis and includes the Armith Balls.

Bob

Lefthander

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It says four of the tables are red diamond, are the other four the newer blue diamonds? The red diamonds had super lively rails if I recall correctly. Are you only selling them together as one lot?

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
It says four of the tables are red diamond, are the other four the newer blue diamonds? The red diamonds had super lively rails if I recall correctly. Are you only selling them together as one lot?

They can be separated. You should call Jason 843-343-3954.

Bob

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Glad to hear it Glenn- in fact we might have a little room on the price of those tables. Thanks.

Bob

Last edited:

accdealer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I think I want to gamble with everyone in this thread. one guy can't divide 30 by 8 and another thinks there's 7 tables when the title and listing both clearly say 8. am I missing something or is this just where we are with mathematics in the new millennium.