Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Not til mid May now.

Diamond table.

4 1/4" pockets.

Easy money for Bergman (donation share)
The 4 1/4" pockets is the big???

Can it be enough difficulty to cause a few uncharacteristic misses. I can't see Bergman playing on a regular size pocket table....

He likes them tight!

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tight pockets won't be a problem for filler. the slow pace thing maybe, but i doubt it. i think berg should get a spot for this to be fair

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You got to give Justin credit, he made a post saying he would play anybody in the world :eek:

Filler responded, said he would play now we have a match guys :clapping:

Should be a great match & good luck to both players, but i have to root for USA in this one :)

Thanks to Roy's Basement for all he does in the pool world :thumbup2:

Capture.PNG

93121236_2845551742202738_7948192471396122624_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s strong!

You got to give Justin credit, he made a post saying he would play anybody in the world :eek:

Filler responded, said he would play now we have a match guys :clapping:

Should be a great match & good luck to both players, but i have to root for USA in this one :)

Thanks to Roy's Basement for all he does in the pool world :thumbup2:

View attachment 546261

View attachment 546262

Had to be fun to post that. It’s not like you’re barking at the three locals, you know you can beat. Anyone in the world, that will get your heart pumping

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Filler can play 8b. He did very well when Darren Appleton had those 8b tournaments a few yrs again.

Unless my memory is failing me, you are mistaken here. Darren's tour slowly moved away from eight ball in favor of nine and ten ball, and it was after the change that Filler's successes came. The biggest stars of the eight ball discipline on Darren's tour were Klenti Kaci, Ruslan Chinakhov and Skyler Woodward.

If they are playing 8 ball, I'd probably rather see them play on a bar table. They will still run out a lot, but at least they would have to break up some tie ups.

I'd rather that they play 10 ball on a 9 footer with tight pockets, but I guess Bergman doesn't like his chances in that game.

Regardless, they need a shot clock- 30 seconds a shot at maximum. I like Bergman, but he takes too long to shoot.

I have never seen Bergman play a big money match, but always hear about how incredibly slow he plays during big money matches. Do you think he slows his game down purposely, just to annoy his opponent, or is he really that much better if a player when playing really slow?

I have never seen him play how I would consider to be slow pool playing. I imagine there are slower Pro players out there.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never seen Bergman play a big money match, but always hear about how incredibly slow he plays during big money matches. Do you think he slows his game down purposely, just to annoy his opponent, or is he really that much better if a player when playing really slow?

I have never seen him play how I would consider to be slow pool playing. I imagine there are slower Pro players out there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBQiWiTEJJo

I hope you're not in a hurry when you watch this one. Brutal.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not til mid May now.

Diamond table.
4 1/4" pockets.

Easy money for Bergman (donation share)

Better be sure Filler knows the pockets are 4.25".
Hate to see Bergman drive there for nothing... Again.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Imagine 2 times slower than you can imagine...then add another.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Well, the commentary is entertaining.

"He still has a lot of work to do before he gets to that 8 ball."

"I wonder how he gets his hair like that on top?'

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Better be sure Filler knows the pockets are 4.25".
Hate to see Bergman drive there for nothing... Again.

Everyone will show up. Filler and Aranas probably got a good 5K each with the raffle donations split up 3 ways.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG. No wonder he is slowww
He actually goes down and aims on every one of his balls before he decides which shot to take.
Even Charlie Williams and Ralf don’t do that
:p

orcullo does it too, very annoying. i don't mind people walking slow as long as they shoot