8 foot Valley

cmb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pockets are all different sizes. Would like to get them all where two balls won;t go together. We would like to get some god rubber for the rails. Been told to get Pro/ Am??? What would you suggest for rubber and to tighten up pockets. Thanks for your help. CMB

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Pockets are all different sizes. Would like to get them all where two balls won;t go together. We would like to get some god rubber for the rails. Been told to get Pro/ Am??? What would you suggest for rubber and to tighten up pockets. Thanks for your help. CMB
Get a hold of Kerry at ridgebackrails.com...he'll take care of you.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I had new rails for 4" pockets built for my Valley by Kerry at Ridgeback rails. He did great work. All the pockets are 4" including the side pockets. This table is not anything like a standard Valley now. IMO all Valley's should have 4" pockets. Johnnyt

Crash

Pool Hall Owner
Silver Member
I had new rails for 4" pockets built for my Valley by Kerry at Ridgeback rails. He did great work. All the pockets are 4" including the side pockets. This table is not anything like a standard Valley now. IMO all Valley's should have 4" pockets. Johnnyt

Did he change the angles of the facings too?