Sold Item

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Unique Judd Fuller cue signed & dated 2014
Complete with COA certifying this was Judds final cue before he passed away
This cue was ordered by a poolplayer friend of mine who sold it to me.
Very thin butt, 60" (30/30) long thin custom, excellent playing cue
8-long ebony points, figured curly maple forearm, ebony buttsleeve
Exotic black leather wrap
3/8-10 stainless steel pin
Very good condition, straight, I did see a small scratch
$old includes shipping
Butt weight..........................................................................................15.02 oz. thin butt
Judd shaft 13.00 mm..........................................................................3.82 oz.
Judd shaft 12.00 mm Efren Reyes taper......................................4.00 oz.
Judd shaft 13.00 mm made from South West Shaftwood...3.90 oz. yellow micarta ferrule
Judd shaft 13.00 mm made from South West Shaftwood....3.91 oz. yellow micarta ferrule
19 oz. cue

Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Killer cue,i didn,t even see this or the asking/selling price...those southwest shafts with the micarta ferrules too...wow...maybe the best playing cue offered in a long time.

Pwogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thank you for posting again. I completely understand. This is one I will be kicking myself over for a very long time. A Judd Fuller with those specs and those shafts...simply couldn’t imagine a sweeter playing cue for myself. Oh well...here’s to the next one! :)
Thanks again, sir. And what an offering as always!

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thank you for posting again. I completely understand. This is one I will be kicking myself over for a very long time. A Judd Fuller with those specs and those shafts...simply couldn’t imagine a sweeter playing cue for myself. Oh well...here’s to the next one! :)

Scott Sherbine has (I believe still) a Judd ST-3 for sale. He runs Proficient Billiards out of Ephrata PA.

Give him a call.

https://www.proficientbilliards.com/

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Me too,paul...i didn,t see the listing until it was already sold...those sw shafts with old micarta...come,on man.lol.

Pwogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yeah, worst
Me too,paul...i didn,t see the listing until it was already sold...those sw shafts with old micarta...come,on man.lol.
yeah but I had a brief chance to buy and just dilly dallied a little too long. And man do I regret it. Got to look forward to the next one...

c-money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
After reading about all the the regret of missing out on this cue being an incredible build with 4 shafts and 2 of them being from SOUTHWEST shaft wood having old micarta ferrules. 60 " CUE and the LAST built by Judd What should the cue sell for?

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Ted had it listed for $1900 if I am not mistaking and it wasn’t used. I was offered the cue for $2400 recently but it is far from brand new now. Hope this helps.