Sold 9' Diamond Professional $3500 NOLA metro area

Sold Item

merkyone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NEW ORLEANS, LA AREA 9 foot Diamond Professional pool table... 3 pieces of 1" slate...About 40 hours on 860 simonis cloth... I'm second owner and has only been moved once since Diamond set it up after Katrina... from Buffalos Billiards old location in Metairie.

9 foot Diamond light included (brown).

Last edited:

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thats a really good deal, I sold my diamond for 4k and that was just a quick 1st day offer with no light. I received several others later that week which were higher.

phreaticus

Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
That is a good price, I'm interested...

Sorry for a noob table question, but can the seller or anyone knowledgeable about such things - give me a quick heads up on how disassembly/shipping would/could work in a situation like this? I'm on the left coast - and I have good table mechanic near me. Is it feasible (cost effective) to pay someone in the seller's city - to break it down, pack & ship for me? I can figure out shipping + assembly costs on my end - can anyone estimate rough total labour on the seller side to dissemble + pack?

It seems like it would cost prohibitive and obviously better to look closer to me, but very little used around me and prices much higher, even local ground transport costs are high... I hear of folks doing stuff like this, but have no direct experience. Thanks for any tips.

p

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
9 foot Diamond Professional pool table... 3 pieces of 1" slate...About 40 hours on 860 simonis cloth... I'm second owner and has only been moved once since Diamond set it up after Katrina... from Buffalos Billiards old location in Metairie.

There are no photos of the legs but it looks like a "pro am" table with ball return judging by the corners.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
There are no photos of the legs but it looks like a "pro am" table with ball return judging by the corners.
Do not see a ball box, do see moon lander feet.

Red Label Professionals could be had without the round corners.

merkyone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is a good price, I'm interested...

Sorry for a noob table question, but can the seller or anyone knowledgeable about such things - give me a quick heads up on how disassembly/shipping would/could work in a situation like this? I'm on the left coast - and I have good table mechanic near me. Is it feasible (cost effective) to pay someone in the seller's city - to break it down, pack & ship for me? I can figure out shipping + assembly costs on my end - can anyone estimate rough total labour on the seller side to dissemble + pack?

It seems like it would cost prohibitive and obviously better to look closer to me, but very little used around me and prices much higher, even local ground transport costs are high... I hear of folks doing stuff like this, but have no direct experience. Thanks for any tips.

p
I'm not sure honestly. I have taken one down but then loaded and hauled it home from Tampa to bham. This one I wouldn't do that. It's in great shape and only been moved once from the pool room to my house about 2 miles.

fxyxdx

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9 foot Diamond Professional pool table... 3 pieces of 1" slate...About 40 hours on 860 simonis cloth... I'm second owner and has only been moved once since Diamond set it up after Katrina... from Buffalos Billiards old location in Metairie.

Red label or blue?