Sold 99.9% New Mezz Tulip into Ebony six pointer with Ex Pro Shaft

Sold Item

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
For your consideration is an essentially brand new Mezz CP-135SW Cue with an upgraded Mezz Ex Pro shaft. Purchase price was $850.00 and I will sell it for SOLD shipped USPS Express in the continental US. Price is firm and no trades please. i shaped the tip and hit balls with this cue for about an hour, otherwise zero play on this beauty.

Thanks for Looking
-don

Specifications:

Forearm: Composite Wood (Jet Black) with six Tulipwood razor sharp points Three High/Three Low
Butt Sleeve: Tulipwood, Composite Wood Southwest style section at the bottom of butt (Jet Black)
Shaft: Mezz Ex Pro 12.5mm 3.6oz, Butt weighs 15.35oz Total weight is 18.95oz (adjustable)
Tip: Zan Plus Medium
Rings: Aegis / Silver
Joint: Wavy
Wrap: Black Irish Linen
Joint Protectors: Included

Pictures:
MezzTulip_1.jpg
MezzTulip_4.jpg

MezzTulip_2.jpg
MezzTulip_3.jpg

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
For an extra $50.00 I will include a brand new 8" Mezz extension with bumper. $700 gets you an $850.00 cue and a $160.00 extension that fits the cue perfectly. That is a $1,010 value for $700.

Smoking deal here for anyone that is a Mezz fan. Everything is in perfect condition delivered in the brand new Mezz packaging.

Thanks for looking
-don

Mezz_Extension.jpg

Last edited:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
For an extra $50.00 I will include a brand new 8" Mezz extension with bumper. $700 gets you an $850.00 cue and a $160.00 extension that fits the cue perfectly. That is a $1,010 value for $700.

Smoking deal here for anyone that is a Mezz fan. Everything is in perfect condition delivered in the brand new Mezz packaging.

Thanks for looking
-don

View attachment 596470
good Deal here, must think a Day about the fu... shipping coasts

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   2
These are about as good a production cue you can get IMO, styling, construction, hit are all high quality on mine.

MesdupBoogie

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious, what exactly is composite wood?
“The composite laminated wood is an engineered wood product created by layering dried and graded wood veneers with phenolic resin adhesive in a heated press. The grain of each veneer layer runs in cross-lamination resulting to greater stability and strength. This unique wood stores energy that can be used to generate more cue power and accuracy on a consistent basis. Hence, Mezz has produced the composite laminated wood according to their specifications especially for the billiard butt.
Adopted Model : CP13-SW PB2 PB Kai DF

http://mezzcue.com/en/technology_pool/butt/compositewoodtech

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
“The composite laminated wood is an engineered wood product created by layering dried and graded wood veneers with phenolic resin adhesive in a heated press. The grain of each veneer layer runs in cross-lamination resulting to greater stability and strength. This unique wood stores energy that can be used to generate more cue power and accuracy on a consistent basis. Hence, Mezz has produced the composite laminated wood according to their specifications especially for the billiard butt.
Adopted Model : CP13-SW PB2 PB Kai DF

http://mezzcue.com/en/technology_pool/butt/compositewoodtech
Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. Given that this is being used in a Mezz Cue means a lot to me. I have several Mezz items now and those are outstanding in quality. I am in fact considering a Mezz Ignite shaft at the moment. But I am slow at pulling the trigger as the shafts on my Kikel are amazing. Again my thanks and good luck with your sale..