A before picture of the cave

Big Arm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought you might like to see the man cave before the conversion. Actually, at first there was no insulation either.

7-08009.jpg
 
Well, I only have an 8' furniture table and a 10' snooker table (which I think is a Gold Crown, but no idea which model). Maybe some day I can go up to a 9' Diamond or Gold Crown.
 
I was trying to figure out what in hell was holding up the heater till I looked up and saw the chains!! LOL!!!
 

:dance: . . .It was empty , cold and damp
but with a few red lights , a few old beds ,
we made a place to sweat !
No matter what we get outta this , I know ,
I know we'll never forget . . . :dance:

or words to that effect . .
keep us posted on your progress:ok:
 
Back
Top