A Classy New Case from Garth Bair at OnQ Cases!

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Hi all,

I just wanted to share a picture of one of Garth Bair's new OnQ cases with everyone. Garth is local to my area and I get to see lots of his work in the early stages. His work is just getting better and better, and I think this case is absolutely classy. A clean look with great python inlays and some of the richest leather you can imagine! The stitching and seamwork are immaculate...

Keep up the good work, Garth!

Steve
 

Attachments

  • Garth case 3.jpg
    Garth case 3.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 386
Very nice work, I have had mine for over a year and its still like new, built like tanks and will last for a very long time.
 
I have said this before and will say it again, I think Garth is one of the best at doing inlays to match cues. Always clean, always in proportion.
 
Back
Top