A couple new things going on at my web-site

I like the pictures on there. Red is definitely your color! :smile:
 
Roy changed the web-site again

www.robindodson.com

Wow, Robin, that Cue-It-Up Holder is a GREAT idea. When Keith and I get back out on the tournament trail, I must get one for him. I cannot tell you how many times I've heard that awful crash of a stick hitting the floor. :frown:

That is definitely a must-have for all players. That is brilliant.

It could also serve as a hair clip for me, if I forget to bring one when we're on the road! I gotta lot of hair! :grin-square:

Keith sends his regards, Robin. We spoke to his brother Mark the other day. He's in California right now. I would love to meet Mark someday. :smile:
 

Attachments

  • buscards%20robin%203_small[1].jpg
    buscards%20robin%203_small[1].jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 129
Wow, Robin, that Cue-It-Up Holder is a GREAT idea. When Keith and I get back out on the tournament trail, I must get one for him. I cannot tell you how many times I've heard that awful crash of a stick hitting the floor. :frown:

That is definitely a must-have for all players. That is brilliant.

It could also serve as a hair clip for me, if I forget to bring one when we're on the road! I gotta lot of hair! :grin-square:

Keith sends his regards, Robin. We spoke to his brother Mark the other day. He's in California right now. I would love to meet Mark someday. :smile:

I bought a case at a tournament and had no clue what it was but Darlene (tell Keith she says hi too) said buy them... So I did, (she had just bought one minutes before he had come to my booth from another vendor).Then players starting buying it so fast I finally thought hmmm what is this thing.
I called the owner told him I would like to Rep the product and here I am.

I like it because of the weight and convenience clipping it onto the strap is brilliant. And cue cases are heavy enough the last thing you want to add is more weight. I personally was not a gadget player but so many players need their cue bag to put all their new toys in...this Clip doesn't go in the pouch so they can continue to buy other things.
Also great for closing your potatoe chip, that one is the most heard :)
Thanks for the plug :)
Mark talked to me about you both, he shared about you guys helping him out, it touched him more than you both will ever know.
 
Back
Top