Llama AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 13, 2012 #1 Ron Thomas case, Murrell cue, JB case, Jackson cue. Thanks for looking
Jive Professional Racker Silver Member Sep 13, 2012 #2 You've got taste, the JB Chas case says it all. P.S I have an identical one.
Llama AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 13, 2012 #4 Thanks! I like to think I'm a classy guy I love that Chas case! I just got the Thomas one, and as you can see I am not a huge fan of pockets on my cases although the Thomas has a hidden one The Murrell is a phenomenal cue! I am probably going to send it to Kenny for a leather wrap pretty soon. The Jackson is a one off cue, it was made for me and was a gift from my wife for our tenth anniversary.
Thanks! I like to think I'm a classy guy I love that Chas case! I just got the Thomas one, and as you can see I am not a huge fan of pockets on my cases although the Thomas has a hidden one The Murrell is a phenomenal cue! I am probably going to send it to Kenny for a leather wrap pretty soon. The Jackson is a one off cue, it was made for me and was a gift from my wife for our tenth anniversary.
Chopdoc AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 13, 2012 #5 I dig the Jackson. I almost grabbed one a while back, I have been very curious about them. Thanks for showing off! :thumbup: .
I dig the Jackson. I almost grabbed one a while back, I have been very curious about them. Thanks for showing off! :thumbup: .
Llama AzB Silver Member Silver Member Sep 13, 2012 #6 Chopdoc said: I dig the Jackson. I almost grabbed one a while back, I have been very curious about them. Thanks for showing off! :thumbup: . Click to expand... Call Tony Tell him Mel sent you Very reasonable pricing and not a huge waiting list
Chopdoc said: I dig the Jackson. I almost grabbed one a while back, I have been very curious about them. Thanks for showing off! :thumbup: . Click to expand... Call Tony Tell him Mel sent you Very reasonable pricing and not a huge waiting list