Scaramouche AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 18, 2014 #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oygBZWcjJdU
ROB.M :) Silver Member Aug 18, 2014 #2 Table Scaramouche said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oygBZWcjJdU Click to expand... - That's brutal.... Rob.M
Table Scaramouche said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oygBZWcjJdU Click to expand... - That's brutal.... Rob.M
Mr. Bond Orbis Non Sufficit Gold Member Silver Member Aug 18, 2014 #3 Awesome.. Mel was an epic shooter, makes it look easy. That's an ancestor of the modern pinball machine...UK style.
Awesome.. Mel was an epic shooter, makes it look easy. That's an ancestor of the modern pinball machine...UK style.
Dunnn51 Drones? What Drones?? Silver Member Aug 19, 2014 #4 Niiiiiiice ! I like the shot @ 1:24 I'm not sure,but I think they substituted this tbl for my Diamond while practicing the other night.
Niiiiiiice ! I like the shot @ 1:24 I'm not sure,but I think they substituted this tbl for my Diamond while practicing the other night.