A happy day for me and pool in America..Texas Open Reports

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Shane is up 7-0 right now.
8-1, Shane scratched 3 rails off a thin cut on the 9.
There was also some controversy on whether Ray should have bought his son in the player auction.
Shane wins 9-1.

Last edited:

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
Samiel said:
Shane is up 7-0 right now.

I see he is playing Matt Wong. Tough draw for Matt.
I have never heard of Matt Wong. Anyone know who he is?

mandersotx

"Show Me the Moni"
Silver Member
Thanks for the Updates

I'm sweating the action for sure. What an awesome event! Talk about a tough draw--I was sad to see my buddy Gordy get Rafael Martinez....oh well---come on back the long way, Gordy---I know you can do it. :D

Keep on posting babe. Thank You!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Updates

mandersotx said:
I'm sweating the action for sure. What an awesome event! Talk about a tough draw--I was sad to see my buddy Gordy get Rafael Martinez....oh well---come on back the long way, Gordy---I know you can do it. :D

Keep on posting babe. Thank You!

More update and play by play will be coming!!! It's tough this first day because we have matches except Trigger. She will have matches tomorrow.

Not only is Melinda updating brackets, she is also posting here on the forum and taking pictures!!!! Ambassador in action!!!

Back later.

Ray

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Bigtruck said:
More update and play by play will be coming!!! It's tough this first day because we have matches except Trigger. She will have matches tomorrow.

Not only is Melinda updating brackets, she is also posting here on the forum and taking pictures!!!! Ambassador in action!!!

Back later.

Ray

After I get photos from the 5pm round, I will post all the photos from all the first round matches today for everyone since 930am. :) Yes, that is the last of the first round matches (at 5pm).

Oh, that happens to be when Bigtruck plays. :p

Milo, haven't had a chance to talk to Glenn for you. Sorry sweets!

Last edited:

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
akaTrigger said:
After I get photos from the 5pm round, I will post all the photos from all the first round matches for everyone since 930am. :) Yes, that is when the last first round begins (5pm).

Oh, that happens to be when Bigtruck plays. :p

Milo, haven't had a chance to talk to Glenn for you. Sorry sweets!

No problem, I know you are very busy!!! Good Luck in your match tonight.
Play well.

ccshrimper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I see SVB's next match is Tommy Sanders, I need a new job so I don't miss stuff like that. I'd like to see if Tommy is back in form.

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
Cliff wins his match.
Charlie on the hill.
Rick on the hill vs. Shawn Putnam.
Jon Rawlins playing close.
Chen warming up.

Hillbilly wins!
Rick Stanley over Shawn Putnam!

Rawlins on the hill.
Rawlins wins with a 9 on the break.

Chen playing. 1-1
Bigtruck vs. Mark Garza

Chen on the hill.
Chen wins 9-5.

Garza on the hill vs. Bigtruck.
Garza wins 9-2.

Last edited:

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ccshrimper said:
I see SVB's next match is Tommy Sanders, I need a new job so I don't miss stuff like that. I'd like to see if Tommy is back in form.

Tommy has had a few problems with his eyes and doesn't compete on a regular basis. But there was a time that his game was world class. I wish him well, and hope he has a serious flashback.