A hello to everyone...

lastminutepanic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From a new member (but a long time lurker). Just wanted to introduce myself (i hope that's not violating forum etiquette). My name's Robin, i've been shooting on and off for about 17 years or so, took a long break to play darts, but i'm back on the table for good now :). I'm up in mid-michigan, not really a hotbed of pool (at least i don't think so), but there's enough of us to keep ourselves improving and enjoying. I do travel quite a bit, to visit family, friends and work, so i'll be using this place pretty frequently for suggestions on weekly tournaments around where i'll be traveling, or just bars where the tables are level and the people are nice, and of course, just to shoot the sh*t with fellow pool players.

To smooth strokes and pretty women :beer:

lastminutepanic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think ronnie is down near detroit. We do have some great shooters out of MI, kirkwood, ronnie, adam smith, etc. It's the day to day pool scene that could use a little help around here :) I have to drive 15 miles minimum for a pool tournament, and there's only 3 a week that are within 30 miles. I suppose i can't whine too much though, i'm sure there are places with way fewer opportunities than that.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
From a new member (but a long time lurker). Just wanted to introduce myself (i hope that's not violating forum etiquette). My name's Robin, i've been shooting on and off for about 17 years or so, took a long break to play darts, but i'm back on the table for good now :). I'm up in mid-michigan, not really a hotbed of pool (at least i don't think so), but there's enough of us to keep ourselves improving and enjoying. I do travel quite a bit, to visit family, friends and work, so i'll be using this place pretty frequently for suggestions on weekly tournaments around where i'll be traveling, or just bars where the tables are level and the people are nice, and of course, just to shoot the sh*t with fellow pool players.

To smooth strokes and pretty women :beer:

Welcome Robin, glad to hear from you it is always good to have another new member say hello.

lastminutepanic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cheers. well i'm off to grab some grub and shoot some at the local dive bar. Where the competition may be bad, but at least the table is terrible! (and free for the night) :)