~~~~~A Note of Thanks to Everyone~~~~~

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
I would like to thank all of you members out there who have supported OTR,some have donated funds,others bought tee shirts and many have tuned in regularly everytime we have a broadcast.I would like to thank Bob Enslow aka CMBWSU for his big contribution and also a friend to everyone Smokey,Patrick Johnson and many others who have donated funds to help us to imrpove the quality.We took the funds raised and bought a new camera,we got it a week ago and the difference is great. :)

I would like to thank Steve H aka Idaho Steve aka Steve Hofstetter my partner and webmaster of www.ontherailtv.com for his work on the site,he does a great job working behind the scenes.I know that the pay is not great but trust me Steve the fans appreciate all your hard work. :wink:

I also cant forget George Teyechea who has commentated many times and is known as the voice of OTR,he post on here as gum9ball,without George I would have been in trouble when I am worn down and you guys would have had no one commentating, plus he gets me drunk,lol.I cant forget some of our other commentators who were guest like Brady aka Bval,Ray Robles aka Big Cat and Lisa and her twins,the boobs of OTR,lol.I also want to thank Rick S of Rixx Images for all his hard work at events,his photographs are awesome,if you guys would like a dvd,he has one with all the images of the DCT this past year along with some great music.

I want to thank all the people who have played on OTR in tourneys and also challenge matches,its been alot of fun and I am sure it helps to see yourself on video to fix your game,nothing can fix mine except a thumb transplant. :o

I would like to thank our sponsors AZ Billiards,Dave Albrecht of Albrecht Custom Cues who post on here as nbll01,and Garth Bair of OnQCases.We are always looking for sponsors to help us out.I also want to thank Dennis Orender aka Prince and Jimmy M along with Bull and Jude aka Bad Company of the Desert Classic Tour for having us and I hope they continue to want us there covering one of the best tours in the country,I hope it helps them to grow.I cant leave out Jimmy Joe from Kolbys who lets us live stream there whenever we like,glad to call Kolbys my home away from home.San Jose Dick and Charles Morrison also have been supportive of OTR and it is appreciated also.

The idea of OTR is to bring live pool regularly to the fans at no charge,I dont want to ever have to do a PPV.I think with fan support through product purchases and donations along with sponsors we can continue to do this as we have which is great.I have yet to charge anyone to live stream their event or tourney either,I think it brings good exposure to their event,tourney and room.

I do hope that this year will have OTR heading out to the surrounding states for tournaments and other events,if we have the funds to cover the expenses we are there for sure.I plan on fixing our audio within the next few months now that the video is about as good as we can get it with the rather dark lighting in the rooms.

I cant forget to thank my girl and son who have had alot of weekends without me there because I am live streaming,they have been pretty good about it and have not given me too much grief.They really are more then I could ask for or deserve,I am lucky guy to have them and my little girl on the way.

This should be another great year for OTR and cant wait to see what this year brings.Thanks again everyone and if I forgot you then I apologize,there just is so damn many of you who have helped and supported us! :thumbup:

Lenny The Lock
 
A Note of Thanks to Lenny & Crew

You and your crew are to be thanked more than anyone. It is not easy what you do -- it is not just a point and click thing like some may think. My contribution was money which can be replaced -- yours is time which cannot.

There are many people watching that cannot play our sport anymore for one reason or another (health/closed halls/wifey/work/economy/etc.) and your selfless streaming sates the withdrawal pains. You can get the kid out of the hall but you can't get the hall out of the kid!!!

Personally, your streaming has gotten me out of many a depressing mood and I deeply thank you for that my friend. Tuesdays are now my favorite night!

I look forward to the day when you become a 10 and I hope that it's being streamed at the time 'cause you know I'll be watching :wink: .

Keep your head down and, ..... (Shut up Bob, no thumb jokes)!
 
Lenny,

Have you been flipping someone for drinks and getting a bit sentimental? Jes, makes a good point, it does sound a little like an exit speech.

We have a whole new year to look forward to and improve each and every broadcast to get you on your way to having people knocking at your door willing to pay $$$$$ for your services. Meanwhile I intend to keep flipping you for drinks and having a good time trying to entertain your fans. I think it may all be good as long as I don't start singing.

It's great hanging out at the tournaments and commentating plus a drink or two never hurt anyone, it just enhances the mood.

Get back and get to streaming.
 
Hey don't thank anybody but yourself Lenny....OTR is awesome and the only streaming pool I can afford right now as a college student...Thank You!
 
Nice Job Lenny! It was great getting to run a stream with you this past weekend for the NCS at Bullshooters. I hope you are able to expand into the other areas we spoke of with Mike and Gary.

I hope my site can help bring you into more bars around the state and possibly connect some neighboring states.
 
Gum9Ball said:
Lenny,

Have you been flipping someone for drinks and getting a bit sentimental? Jes, makes a good point, it does sound a little like an exit speech.

We have a whole new year to look forward to and improve each and every broadcast to get you on your way to having people knocking at your door willing to pay $$$$$ for your services. Meanwhile I intend to keep flipping you for drinks and having a good time trying to entertain your fans. I think it may all be good as long as I don't start singing.

It's great hanging out at the tournaments and commentating plus a drink or two never hurt anyone, it just enhances the mood.

Get back and get to streaming.

This -- Gum9Ball -- is not how you spell Guminator.

Now, get back to chewing gum.
 
Fast Lenny said:
I would like to thank all of you members out there who have supported OTR,some have donated funds,others bought tee shirts and many have tuned in regularly everytime we have a broadcast.I would like to thank Bob Enslow aka CMBWSU for his big contribution and also a friend to everyone Smokey,Patrick Johnson and many others who have donated funds to help us to imrpove the quality.We took the funds raised and bought a new camera,we got it a week ago and the difference is great. :)

I would like to thank Steve H aka Idaho Steve aka Steve Hofstetter my partner and webmaster of www.ontherailtv.com for his work on the site,he does a great job working behind the scenes.I know that the pay is not great but trust me Steve the fans appreciate all your hard work. :wink:

I also cant forget George Teyechea who has commentated many times and is known as the voice of OTR,he post on here as gum9ball,without George I would have been in trouble when I am worn down and you guys would have had no one commentating, plus he gets me drunk,lol.I cant forget some of our other commentators who were guest like Brady aka Bval,Ray Robles aka Big Cat and Lisa and her twins,the boobs of OTR,lol.I also want to thank Rick S of Rixx Images for all his hard work at events,his photographs are awesome,if you guys would like a dvd,he has one with all the images of the DCT this past year along with some great music.

I want to thank all the people who have played on OTR in tourneys and also challenge matches,its been alot of fun and I am sure it helps to see yourself on video to fix your game,nothing can fix mine except a thumb transplant. :o

I would like to thank our sponsors AZ Billiards,Dave Albrecht of Albrecht Custom Cues who post on here as nbll01,and Garth Bair of OnQCases.We are always looking for sponsors to help us out.I also want to thank Dennis Orender aka Prince and Jimmy M along with Bull and Jude aka Bad Company of the Desert Classic Tour for having us and I hope they continue to want us there covering one of the best tours in the country,I hope it helps them to grow.I cant leave out Jimmy Joe from Kolbys who lets us live stream there whenever we like,glad to call Kolbys my home away from home.San Jose Dick and Charles Morrison also have been supportive of OTR and it is appreciated also.

The idea of OTR is to bring live pool regularly to the fans at no charge,I dont want to ever have to do a PPV.I think with fan support through product purchases and donations along with sponsors we can continue to do this as we have which is great.I have yet to charge anyone to live stream their event or tourney either,I think it brings good exposure to their event,tourney and room.

I do hope that this year will have OTR heading out to the surrounding states for tournaments and other events,if we have the funds to cover the expenses we are there for sure.I plan on fixing our audio within the next few months now that the video is about as good as we can get it with the rather dark lighting in the rooms.

I cant forget to thank my girl and son who have had alot of weekends without me there because I am live streaming,they have been pretty good about it and have not given me too much grief.They really are more then I could ask for or deserve,I am lucky guy to have them and my little girl on the way.

This should be another great year for OTR and cant wait to see what this year brings.Thanks again everyone and if I forgot you then I apologize,there just is so damn many of you who have helped and supported us! :thumbup:

Lenny The Lock

It was/is my pleasure to be a part of the OTR family. But the real thanks goes to you, Lenny. You are the one who gives up his weekends, his time away from his family, and puts up with all the annoying pool players (:smile:). Thanks, brother!

Ray Robles
 
cmbwsu said:
This -- Gum9Ball -- is not how you spell Guminator.

Now, get back to chewing gum.


They pay me to "sell" gum, not chew it. The company is not too happy with me chewing up the profits.

On to another note, it sounds like Lenny has a lot to be grateful for, as for us, we are grateful for Lenny and sharing his love for pool.

Lenny rocks the poolworld.
 
Well, Lenny, you know we all love ya. You do a great job on the videos. I'm glad you're out there. I'd pay a little for a ppv, but any day I can watch and enjoy a free show and the guy on the other end is emphatic about not doing ppv, well, that's impressive, to me. That's why I won't hesitate to spread the word for you. I hope you get enough support to go to some of the really big events, this year. We really enjoy the show you offer and want to watch more. The pic is good... the commentary is good... you are great at answering questions from viewers, etc.. Better than any of the other free streaming videos we have watched in a good while.

Keep up the good work and good luck to all of you who are behind OTR.

And Lenny....... don't scare me, like that, anymore. I was worried there was an ending I wasn't seeing!!
 
JesPiddlin said:
Well, Lenny, you know we all love ya. You do a great job on the videos. I'm glad you're out there. I'd pay a little for a ppv, but any day I can watch and enjoy a free show and the guy on the other end is emphatic about not doing ppv, well, that's impressive, to me. That's why I won't hesitate to spread the word for you. I hope you get enough support to go to some of the really big events, this year. We really enjoy the show you offer and want to watch more. The pic is good... the commentary is good... you are great at answering questions from viewers, etc.. Better than any of the other free streaming videos we have watched in a good while.

Keep up the good work and good luck to all of you who are behind OTR.

And Lenny....... don't scare me, like that, anymore. I was worried there was an ending I wasn't seeing!!

While you're thanking us, we should be thanking you for your dedication and love for the game.
Also, DO NOT live stream me losing to Preacher Ron, George T. or the animated dwarf. Only stream me playing Idaho Steve, thank you very much. ;)
Now get the damn thumb transplant and get back to work.
You CANNOT become a 10 without re-constructive surgery of some type.

Thanks for all you do Lenny,

Dick
 
Must be tough being all thumbs.

JesPiddlin said:
Well, Lenny, you know we all love ya. You do a great job on the videos. I'm glad you're out there. I'd pay a little for a ppv, but any day I can watch and enjoy a free show and the guy on the other end is emphatic about not doing ppv, well, that's impressive, to me. That's why I won't hesitate to spread the word for you. I hope you get enough support to go to some of the really big events, this year. We really enjoy the show you offer and want to watch more. The pic is good... the commentary is good... you are great at answering questions from viewers, etc.. Better than any of the other free streaming videos we have watched in a good while.

Keep up the good work and good luck to all of you who are behind OTR.

And Lenny....... don't scare me, like that, anymore. I was worried there was an ending I wasn't seeing!!

duplicate post
 
Last edited:
Must be tough being all thumbs.

JesPiddlin said:
Well, Lenny, you know we all love ya. You do a great job on the videos. I'm glad you're out there. I'd pay a little for a ppv, but any day I can watch and enjoy a free show and the guy on the other end is emphatic about not doing ppv, well, that's impressive, to me. That's why I won't hesitate to spread the word for you. I hope you get enough support to go to some of the really big events, this year. We really enjoy the show you offer and want to watch more. The pic is good... the commentary is good... you are great at answering questions from viewers, etc.. Better than any of the other free streaming videos we have watched in a good while.

Keep up the good work and good luck to all of you who are behind OTR.

And Lenny....... don't scare me, like that, anymore. I was worried there was an ending I wasn't seeing!!

While you're thanking us, we should be thanking you for your dedication and love for the game.
With the possible exception of watching you practice for 2 hours one night (drunk) when you forgot to turn off the camera, we have enjoyed every minute of it.
Also, DO NOT live stream me losing to Preacher Ron, George T. or the animated dwarf. Only stream me playing Idaho Steve or Jude, (with Techeya singing background music) thank you very much. ;)
Now get the damn thumb transplant and get back to work. You CANNOT become a 10 without re-constructive surgery of some type.

Thanks for all you do Lenny,

Dick
 
Last edited:
cmbwsu said:
You and your crew are to be thanked more than anyone. It is not easy what you do -- it is not just a point and click thing like some may think. My contribution was money which can be replaced -- yours is time which cannot.

There are many people watching that cannot play our sport anymore for one reason or another (health/closed halls/wifey/work/economy/etc.) and your selfless streaming sates the withdrawal pains. You can get the kid out of the hall but you can't get the hall out of the kid!!!

Personally, your streaming has gotten me out of many a depressing mood and I deeply thank you for that my friend. Tuesdays are now my favorite night!

I look forward to the day when you become a 10 and I hope that it's being streamed at the time 'cause you know I'll be watching :wink: .

Keep your head down and, ..... (Shut up Bob, no thumb jokes)!
I am glad you enjoy it Bob and its nice to have you tune in and helping out. :smile:
 
Gum9Ball said:
Lenny,

Have you been flipping someone for drinks and getting a bit sentimental? Jes, makes a good point, it does sound a little like an exit speech.

We have a whole new year to look forward to and improve each and every broadcast to get you on your way to having people knocking at your door willing to pay $$$$$ for your services. Meanwhile I intend to keep flipping you for drinks and having a good time trying to entertain your fans. I think it may all be good as long as I don't start singing.

It's great hanging out at the tournaments and commentating plus a drink or two never hurt anyone, it just enhances the mood.

Get back and get to streaming.
Thanks George,your support is greatly appreciated,lets not let me get to hammered though. :p
 
Fast Lenny said:
I would like to thank all of you members out there who have supported OTR,some have donated funds,others bought tee shirts and many have tuned in regularly everytime we have a broadcast.I would like to thank Bob Enslow aka CMBWSU for his big contribution and also a friend to everyone Smokey,Patrick Johnson and many others who have donated funds to help us to imrpove the quality.We took the funds raised and bought a new camera,we got it a week ago and the difference is great. :)

I would like to thank Steve H aka Idaho Steve aka Steve Hofstetter my partner and webmaster of www.ontherailtv.com for his work on the site,he does a great job working behind the scenes.I know that the pay is not great but trust me Steve the fans appreciate all your hard work. :wink:

I also cant forget George Teyechea who has commentated many times and is known as the voice of OTR,he post on here as gum9ball,without George I would have been in trouble when I am worn down and you guys would have had no one commentating, plus he gets me drunk,lol.I cant forget some of our other commentators who were guest like Brady aka Bval,Ray Robles aka Big Cat and Lisa and her twins,the boobs of OTR,lol.I also want to thank Rick S of Rixx Images for all his hard work at events,his photographs are awesome,if you guys would like a dvd,he has one with all the images of the DCT this past year along with some great music.

I want to thank all the people who have played on OTR in tourneys and also challenge matches,its been alot of fun and I am sure it helps to see yourself on video to fix your game,nothing can fix mine except a thumb transplant. :o

I would like to thank our sponsors AZ Billiards,Dave Albrecht of Albrecht Custom Cues who post on here as nbll01,and Garth Bair of OnQCases.We are always looking for sponsors to help us out.I also want to thank Dennis Orender aka Prince and Jimmy M along with Bull and Jude aka Bad Company of the Desert Classic Tour for having us and I hope they continue to want us there covering one of the best tours in the country,I hope it helps them to grow.I cant leave out Jimmy Joe from Kolbys who lets us live stream there whenever we like,glad to call Kolbys my home away from home.San Jose Dick and Charles Morrison also have been supportive of OTR and it is appreciated also.

The idea of OTR is to bring live pool regularly to the fans at no charge,I dont want to ever have to do a PPV.I think with fan support through product purchases and donations along with sponsors we can continue to do this as we have which is great.I have yet to charge anyone to live stream their event or tourney either,I think it brings good exposure to their event,tourney and room.

I do hope that this year will have OTR heading out to the surrounding states for tournaments and other events,if we have the funds to cover the expenses we are there for sure.I plan on fixing our audio within the next few months now that the video is about as good as we can get it with the rather dark lighting in the rooms.

I cant forget to thank my girl and son who have had alot of weekends without me there because I am live streaming,they have been pretty good about it and have not given me too much grief.They really are more then I could ask for or deserve,I am lucky guy to have them and my little girl on the way.

This should be another great year for OTR and cant wait to see what this year brings.Thanks again everyone and if I forgot you then I apologize,there just is so damn many of you who have helped and supported us! :thumbup:

Lenny The Lock
Hey Lenny,

What you do is awesome! I have always been happy to be a part of it. I think you and I were the first challenge match as well. Finally I am a part of history (I think). :) I have always enjoyed commentating as well.

With that said. None of it is possible without your hard work and dedication to the sport we all love so much. SO THANK YOU!

BVal
 
BigCat said:
It was/is my pleasure to be a part of the OTR family. But the real thanks goes to you, Lenny. You are the one who gives up his weekends, his time away from his family, and puts up with all the annoying pool players (:smile:). Thanks, brother!

Ray Robles
I have met some pool players that were tough to deal with,but poolplayers are people too,lol.I think we have to do some live streaming of the straight pool league. :smile:

JesPiddlin said:
Well, Lenny, you know we all love ya. You do a great job on the videos. I'm glad you're out there. I'd pay a little for a ppv, but any day I can watch and enjoy a free show and the guy on the other end is emphatic about not doing ppv, well, that's impressive, to me. That's why I won't hesitate to spread the word for you. I hope you get enough support to go to some of the really big events, this year. We really enjoy the show you offer and want to watch more. The pic is good... the commentary is good... you are great at answering questions from viewers, etc.. Better than any of the other free streaming videos we have watched in a good while.

Keep up the good work and good luck to all of you who are behind OTR.

And Lenny....... don't scare me, like that, anymore. I was worried there was an ending I wasn't seeing!!

I am hoping it always stays free but hope to get more advertisers/sponsors behind it,the fan support is what really has kept us going along with our few dedicated sponsors.I did not mean to scare you,no end in sight as of now,hopefully we just keep progressing. :smile:

SJDinPHX said:
While you're thanking us, we should be thanking you for your dedication and love for the game.
Also, DO NOT live stream me losing to Preacher Ron, George T. or the animated dwarf. Only stream me playing Idaho Steve, thank you very much. ;)
Now get the damn thumb transplant and get back to work.
You CANNOT become a 10 without re-constructive surgery of some type.

Thanks for all you do Lenny,

Dick
I know the damn thumb!,haha,will have to work with what I have,if I do reach 10 speed with it then I will make alot of money I have been told because I look so bad at the table its a real action getter. :D
 
Fast Lenny said:
I would like to thank all of you members out there who have supported OTR,some have donated funds,others bought tee shirts and many have tuned in regularly everytime we have a broadcast.I would like to thank Bob Enslow aka CMBWSU for his big contribution and also a friend to everyone Smokey,Patrick Johnson and many others who have donated funds to help us to imrpove the quality.We took the funds raised and bought a new camera,we got it a week ago and the difference is great. :)

I would like to thank Steve H aka Idaho Steve aka Steve Hofstetter my partner and webmaster of www.ontherailtv.com for his work on the site,he does a great job working behind the scenes.I know that the pay is not great but trust me Steve the fans appreciate all your hard work. :wink:

I also cant forget George Teyechea who has commentated many times and is known as the voice of OTR,he post on here as gum9ball,without George I would have been in trouble when I am worn down and you guys would have had no one commentating, plus he gets me drunk,lol.I cant forget some of our other commentators who were guest like Brady aka Bval,Ray Robles aka Big Cat and Lisa and her twins,the boobs of OTR,lol.I also want to thank Rick S of Rixx Images for all his hard work at events,his photographs are awesome,if you guys would like a dvd,he has one with all the images of the DCT this past year along with some great music.

I want to thank all the people who have played on OTR in tourneys and also challenge matches,its been alot of fun and I am sure it helps to see yourself on video to fix your game,nothing can fix mine except a thumb transplant. :o

I would like to thank our sponsors AZ Billiards,Dave Albrecht of Albrecht Custom Cues who post on here as nbll01,and Garth Bair of OnQCases.We are always looking for sponsors to help us out.I also want to thank Dennis Orender aka Prince and Jimmy M along with Bull and Jude aka Bad Company of the Desert Classic Tour for having us and I hope they continue to want us there covering one of the best tours in the country,I hope it helps them to grow.I cant leave out Jimmy Joe from Kolbys who lets us live stream there whenever we like,glad to call Kolbys my home away from home.San Jose Dick and Charles Morrison also have been supportive of OTR and it is appreciated also.

The idea of OTR is to bring live pool regularly to the fans at no charge,I dont want to ever have to do a PPV.I think with fan support through product purchases and donations along with sponsors we can continue to do this as we have which is great.I have yet to charge anyone to live stream their event or tourney either,I think it brings good exposure to their event,tourney and room.

I do hope that this year will have OTR heading out to the surrounding states for tournaments and other events,if we have the funds to cover the expenses we are there for sure.I plan on fixing our audio within the next few months now that the video is about as good as we can get it with the rather dark lighting in the rooms.

I cant forget to thank my girl and son who have had alot of weekends without me there because I am live streaming,they have been pretty good about it and have not given me too much grief.They really are more then I could ask for or deserve,I am lucky guy to have them and my little girl on the way.

This should be another great year for OTR and cant wait to see what this year brings.Thanks again everyone and if I forgot you then I apologize,there just is so damn many of you who have helped and supported us! :thumbup:

Lenny The Lock
Thank you Lenny for the commitment to the sport and to bringing the fans the live action that seems to be currently missing from TV.
I remember when you did your first livestream, I think you started out with some pretty big names didn't you? :)
Good job guys keep up the good work.
 
Texas Prez said:
Hey don't thank anybody but yourself Lenny....OTR is awesome and the only streaming pool I can afford right now as a college student...Thank You!
I am glad you enjoy it,do well in college,make the money and support pool. ;)
stuckart said:
Nice Job Lenny! It was great getting to run a stream with you this past weekend for the NCS at Bullshooters. I hope you are able to expand into the other areas we spoke of with Mike and Gary.

I hope my site can help bring you into more bars around the state and possibly connect some neighboring states.
Thanks Jerry,if you can help me to get some paid gigs that would be great,will be alot easier to do more stuff then stream wise in other states and bigger events too. :)
BVal said:
Hey Lenny,

What you do is awesome! I have always been happy to be a part of it. I think you and I were the first challenge match as well. Finally I am a part of history (I think). :) I have always enjoyed commentating as well.

With that said. None of it is possible without your hard work and dedication to the sport we all love so much. SO THANK YOU!

BVal
It seems like that challenge match was forever ago but it really was only 6 months or so ago I believe.I hope to see you back on the stream playing someone but I guess it wont be me now that I am a 9,from a 7 to a 9 in one year,how does that happen? :eek:

bfdlad said:
Thank you Lenny for the commitment to the sport and to bringing the fans the live action that seems to be currently missing from TV.
I remember when you did your first livestream, I think you started out with some pretty big names didn't you? :)
Good job guys keep up the good work.
Yeah I think when I got into this it was pretty big,Earl and Efren were the first ones,lol!I hope you get something rolling again with some big names,wish I had the equipment and know how when I started. :)
 
Back
Top