a really poor Guy of Chalkholders

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
i want to share my Chalkholders and Cueholder as well, thanks Maik your stuff always THE BEST:thumbup:
20130906_1045192043530683.jpg

20130906_104453-269203226.jpg

CIMG1609-66084462.jpg

enjoy,
Ralf:p:wink:

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also have all the gadgests from Mike...and is great stuff...love the cue holder :grin-square:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
You poor chap you...wish u had some cues for the holder. ;)

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys. I m very very proud and happy that u like my work. Such kindful words from people who buy Top notch Cues ( and know. What they see) made my day! Also i m proud to call Big tattoo my friend, this Guy is straight! He says what he think, witoubt making it better or worser. And that s what is precious........

leftfootbl

not enough money!!!!
Silver Member
wowww!! awesome looking chalkholders! and the cue is gorgeous tooo! Thanks for sharing! :smile:

Brice

ddadams

Absolutely love this cue.
Silver Member
Beautiful Sugartree... Everything else is nice too but I can't keep my eyes off of that cue.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Wow when did u add the picture of the ST, that's a beautiful one. What wood is that on the handle? And what's the white stuff in the points? :eek:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Wow when did u add the picture of the ST, that's a beautiful one. What wood is that on the handle? And what's the white stuff in the points? :eek:
Hi Buddy,
all brown are goncalo alves, spelling right:confused:
the white one is holy or straight grain maple, not sure but razor sharp:wink: and it plays incredible, 18, 9/ 19oz:thumbup:

wawacue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Buddy,
all brown are goncalo alves, spelling right:confused:
the white one is holy or straight grain maple, not sure but razor sharp:wink: and it plays incredible, 18, 9/ 19oz:thumbup:

nice Sugartree you got there, wanna play for it ? :D:D:thumbup: