A a_susie_cue Guest Dec 31, 2007 #1 I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years! Good luck with any new year's resolutions anyone has made. Hopefully, everyone will have a very successful and wonderful 2008! Susie
I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years! Good luck with any new year's resolutions anyone has made. Hopefully, everyone will have a very successful and wonderful 2008! Susie
J JohnInNH AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 31, 2007 #2 Hi Susie, I'd like to wish you and everyone else on AZBilliards a Happy New Year, best of health and happiness during the year. Regards, John
Hi Susie, I'd like to wish you and everyone else on AZBilliards a Happy New Year, best of health and happiness during the year. Regards, John
Johnnyt Burn all jump cues Silver Member Dec 31, 2007 #3 I wish all AZers a happy and safe New Years. Johnnyt
rayjay some of the kids Silver Member Dec 31, 2007 #4 Thank you SusieCue, John and Johnny. My best wishes to you and to all AZBers for a GREAT year ahead!