A very rare break and run...

Siz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing run - never looked likely to make it! Reminds me a bit of Higgins' run of 69 against White in '82 :thumbup:

DangerousDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
should have posted this in the snooker forum

I did. My sincere apologies for cheapening the main forum discussion of aiming systems and hot chicks with the mention of an unusual occurrence in another cue game.

Amazing run - never looked likely to make it! Reminds me a bit of Higgins' run of 69 against White in '82 :thumbup:

Glad you enjoyed it, Siz. Higgins and White like to make their breaks a little tougher than they have to sometimes, it seems!

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Snooker

Thanks for the link, snooker at one time was very popular in the south, just about every poolhall you entered had three or more tables.

I learned the game back in 1971 at a church rec-room, I was just 12yrs., by the age of 14yrs., I had run my first snooker table, although not all 7's , had a few 5's and 6 ball's in there, but a clear table none the less.

Seems like by the time I was 18 yrs., snooker started fading away with the hall's and the modern poolrooms with, check out the balls, and the coin-op's appeared.

I remember when on the road If I couldn't beat a player at pool I would stir them over to the snooker table if one was in the poolroom and get my money back.......lol

Snooker is a fantastic game, you learn saftey's, mass'ays and does help a player to stroke the cue straight for sure.

David Harcrow

SirNoobs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was an amazing opening shot. And to get a maximum from that? :shocked:

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First off thanks for the link love to see excellence at any cue game.

The start, the last the red and the pink were all great shots but the shot I like was in the middle of the colored balls when he needed the long crutch and the extension he looked like a knight from the round table or something crazy like that .... great shooting.

The other thing any cue player could take from this is the wonderful routine and the rhythm of execution. Great post thanks....

Siz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The other thing any cue player could take from this is the wonderful routine and the rhythm of execution...

I agree. I remember watching White while he was at his peak competitively and being amazed at how fast the points were going up, while he seemed totally unhurried. Very strong rhythm.

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some of us thought the video was about Ms. Tabb, so it's all good.

yo man my post was right. here's a little red back at ya. how are you going to tell me to be more constructive with my posts and then go right to posting something unrelated to the pool at all