It sounded to me, like Barry is asking the people he is talking to about PPV and Tv rights, for the exact same thing the ABP is asking of him.
Barry said he was hurt because Mr. Archer did not respond to his emails or phone calls so they could work this out in private, there seems to be some discrepancy over, what day they could have spoken to him about it or not.
At least from what both sides said , they just want to work it out and play!
I hope they can.
I don't see how Barry can fault them for asking for the same things he is asking for from the people who are going to pay him.
I also don't see how the ABP can fault him for not paying them when he hasn't gotten paid.
He said he had a lawyer and an accountant working on things this year also , so that he and the players can get the best deal possible.
Both interviews were valid and seem to want to do what is best for pool.
I wish for success for the ABP and all the players and for the Behrmans.
Barry said he was hurt because Mr. Archer did not respond to his emails or phone calls so they could work this out in private, there seems to be some discrepancy over, what day they could have spoken to him about it or not.
At least from what both sides said , they just want to work it out and play!
I hope they can.
I don't see how Barry can fault them for asking for the same things he is asking for from the people who are going to pay him.
I also don't see how the ABP can fault him for not paying them when he hasn't gotten paid.
He said he had a lawyer and an accountant working on things this year also , so that he and the players can get the best deal possible.
Both interviews were valid and seem to want to do what is best for pool.
I wish for success for the ABP and all the players and for the Behrmans.