Action for OMGWTF

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone with a smartphone can setup a stream for this. Just mount the thing somewhere, and run the ustream app. Won't be nearly as nice as one of our great streamers doing it, but at least we can see the match.

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think POV Pool has done a fantastic job of streaming tournaments and everytime I see Daniel I give him a donation as I don't want to be a mooch. If the owner of SMHOB gives his approval regarding streaming the match then maybe we could find a way to accommodate Daniel's schedule and move the match date. If he does not want to allow streaming then let's move it to hard times.I still have not heard from Jenny, but I think she is going to play.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I think POV Pool has done a fantastic job of streaming tournaments and everytime I see Daniel I give him a donation as I don't want to be a mooch. If the owner of SMHOB gives his approval regarding streaming the match then maybe we could find a way to accommodate Daniel's schedule and move the match date. If he does not want to allow streaming then let's move it to hard times.I still have not heard from Jenny, but I think she is going to play.

Jenny's # is 867-5309 (I saw her name and # on the wall). For a good time call her already. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON56AKnqbog

Sincerely,

Tommy Tutone

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, Jenny wants to play just got off the phone with her. She can't do it this Sunday. She says a couple of weeks after thanksgiving. Maybe Sunday December 15th. It does not look like she wants to give up the 8. It would be great to have it streamed if possible. Let's get ready to rumble.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
For anyone hanging on the edges of your seats, wondering about this match...

I spoke on the phone today with Melinda and Jenny. I've informed them that there is a little buzz about this match and would they be willing to play it out.

The proposed day and time for this match is, Friday December 20th at 1PM to be held at Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower.

There are a number of reasons why this match cannot happen at any other time or venue, of which, we are not really going to get into at this moment.

Suffice to say that Melinda is willing to play the match and Jenny Lee is "...checking her calendar." to see if the date and venue is appropriate for her.

Pencil it in, folks.

OMGWTF vs Jenny 'The Assasin' Lee!
December 20th, 2013 @ 1pm PST - Hard Times Billiards

Slated to streamed live on POV Pool / Any changes will be immediately reported.

okay, maybe not, 'The Assasin'. But everyone needs a bloody nickname!

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
For anyone hanging on the edges of your seats, wondering about this match...

I spoke on the phone today with Melinda and Jenny. I've informed them that there is a little buzz about this match and would they be willing to play it out.

The proposed day and time for this match is, Friday December 20th at 1PM to be held at Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower.

There are a number of reasons why this match cannot happen at any other time or venue, of which, we are not really going to get into at this moment.

Suffice to say that Melinda is willing to play the match and Jenny Lee is "...checking her calendar." to see if the date and venue is appropriate for her.

Pencil it in, folks.

OMGWTF vs Jenny 'The Assasin' Lee!
December 20th, 2013 @ 1pm PST - Hard Times Billiards

Slated to streamed live on POV Pool / Any changes will be immediately reported.

okay, maybe not, 'The Assasin'. But everyone needs a bloody nickname!

Have any mug shots of these two female gladiators?