Action is back in good ole BALTIMORE!

I get up there a few times a year. Got family in the area, we usually stay with them a couple times a year.

I am particularly fond of the sweet 3c table in a private area there. Plus rates are crazy cheap and equipment is very good.

It is a lot like Westmont, honestly. Focus is pool- not a sports bar at all- no booze and one can often get a game there.

They used to have a good Sunday afternoon tourney there. Anybody know if it is still on?

Technically it is but they havent had enough players for it for at least a month straight now.
 
Yeah is in their webpage but I heard the same thing from a couple of players. I prob go up there myslef on sunday to take a look.
 
Jam--I'm thinking the Tony you were referring too back in Geeses day was Tony Rizzo--didn't know if he was from NY or NJ but he ran around back during the 70's and 80's--thinking back ,,he had a brother that ran around with him during those years also--is this the same Tony that's being mentioned?
 
Back
Top