Adam Cue? Imported Junk? Other?

Bishop

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can anyone tell from these two pictures if this is anything other than import junk. I can get the guy to send additional pictures if needed. Claims it to be an Adam cue. Honestly I'm not sure (no logo or sticker). Looked to be a step up from the normal import junk I come across. Thanks.

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pic of the shaft insert might help. What is the insert material ?

Bishop

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The insert looks a bit like brass to me but then I put a magnet to it and there was a very slight pull. I mean very slight. So somewhere near that insert is something metal.

deanosdino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not an Adam.

There used to be a cue shop locally that sold a line of cues called Victory. They were low end cues made in Taiwan, but while the construction was low end many of these cues had spliced points and decorative rings. Definitely not an Adam though.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There used to be a cue shop locally that sold a line of cues called Victory. They were low end cues made in Taiwan, but while the construction was low end many of these cues had spliced points and decorative rings. Definitely not an Adam though.

I think the same thing.

Ken

Bishop

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I actually ended up taking this cue in partial trade for the equivalent of about 30 bucks.