Adventures of a Road Player Learning Life Lessons from Pool, Pimps, and Pistols

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is my latest "Adventures on the Road" for those of you that remember the days of the Road Player. Join me as I share my adventures with "Lil Richard", Dalton Leong and what it was like the first time I got stuck up at gunpoint on Lake Street in Minneapolis....and without a gun in Gentleman Jims the notorious 24 hour pool room.

Also, what Dalton taught that enabled me to run 5 racks every day and mental advice that was worth it's weight in gold!

You Tube Video - https://youtu.be/Uir9DLK1SYg

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dynamite title for a thread, CJ. I look forward to watching it -- who wouldn't!!!
Your acquired marketing chops equal your world-class pool competing skills, for sure.

Arnaldo

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks CJ,

Looking forward to watching. Thanks for sharing and stay safe sir.

-don
Thanks, I have stayed pretty safe traveling considering the state of the nation right now. People are getting stranger and stranger that's for sure, I'm not sure what they are injecting but it's making them "eccentric" to say the least.

I was doing some extreme mountain biking earlier today and ended up flying over the handlebars on a severe downhill grade. Fortunately I landed on my head which is the hardest thing on my body to hurt! lol

Jack Madden

John Madden Cues
Silver Member
Thanks, I have stayed pretty safe traveling considering the state of the nation right now. People are getting stranger and stranger that's for sure, I'm not sure what they are injecting but it's making them "eccentric" to say the least.

I was doing some extreme mountain biking earlier today and ended up flying over the handlebars on a severe downhill grade. Fortunately I landed on my head which is the hardest thing on my body to hurt! lol

Saw you were in eastern Montana awhile back. Heard from one of the guys, had a good time with you. Lots of good people in this state. And Montana has some terrific places to mountain bike, fish, hike. Be safe out there, griz are out and about in the mountains here and in valley getting into any food source… fattening up for winter. So no biking.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Saw you were in eastern Montana awhile back. Heard from one of the guys, had a good time with you. Lots of good people in this state. And Montana has some terrific places to mountain bike, fish, hike. Be safe out there, griz are out and about in the mountains here and in valley getting into any food source… fattening up for winter. So no biking.
I am looking forward to turning Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming in the near future, there's several friends I'd like to visit. Unless I'm in the mood for skiing I'll probably plan for springtime. Mountain biking in Montana sounds like an amazing experience and I'll make a point to bring mine.

Maybe you can point me in the right direction to set up some pool clinics and private sessions, I like to stay busy as much as possible.