Alert Theives are at it again-capone-diveney

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reward

These are real friends. People who try to help by offering rewards and just plane watching for it to turn up. I thank you all. I got news for this guy, I will hound him to the end of time. I don't care if he waits 5 years before he brings it out. I will be waiting for him. It is still a stolen cue. Butterflycues

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are real friends. People who try to help by offering rewards and just plane watching for it to turn up. I thank you all. I got news for this guy, I will hound him to the end of time. I don't care if he waits 5 years before he brings it out. I will be waiting for him. It is still a stolen cue. Butterflycues
We agree 100%...

K Knight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
u12armresl seemed to have some good advice. Did you file a police report, get the case number and contact the Riv security with the request?

In my extensive experience of watching law & order I would think you would need a court order for the tapes, but it sounds like he actually knows what he's talking about, and I only know law & order.

I'm also very experienced in NCIS, NCIS LA, and CSI (miami, not vegas or NY) so if any of that knowledge can be useful please don't hesitate to ask here, or shoot me a pm.

In all seriousness I do hope you recover your cue, and part of that should be filing a police report so it's on record if it's ever sold.

viveeeee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
all the right stuff has been done police reports ect, we are just waiting to the scumbags freind to turn him in and collect the reward.,

M HOUSE

Silver Member
Just another way to bump

We need to keep this thread going back to the top so that everyone has a chance to look at this cue. It will show up somewhere.

Instead of just saying back to the top, let me just say that I think the OP was correct in assuming that it was alert theives who took it. Slow or drosey theives rarely, if ever, get away with something like this.

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Pat Diveney--Diveney Cues had a capone stolen from his booth out in vegas this week. The cue was ebony with divory points, had double silver rings with six ivory diamonds in between the rings. It also had silver tips on the spearheads of the points, The person who got it only got the butt so cuemakers be aware he will have to have shafts made. I will put pics on hear as soon as pat gets back from vegas.

Lets catch this guy-There is no one lower than a cue theif.

hope the photos show up again to keep it fresh in mind...gorgeous cue...everybody needs to remember what it looks like...
:p
well, they didn't show. go back to the first post and take another look, amazing cue...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We need to keep this thread going back to the top so that everyone has a chance to look at this cue. It will show up somewhere.

Instead of just saying back to the top, let me just say that I think the OP was correct in assuming that it was alert theives who took it. Slow or drosey theives rarely, if ever, get away with something like this.

I think the alert was intended as an attention-grabber and not a description of the stealing scum.

It should have read: Alert!!! Thieves are at it again...

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Why not have a section dedicated to recovering stolen and lost billiard items?

A little organization to put some caution into people who think they can get away with it.

IE: someone thinks they can sell hot stuff cheap, but if there is a hotlist that owners receive they know what to look out for.

It isn't too much work to keep a regular list circulating, like an industry newspaper focused on industry news.

butterflycues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stolen cues.

I noticed we had a section called stolen cues, but when you go there, there are no pictures. Just people comenting on the first post. I never have understood it. Butterflycues

mr8ball

Man I hate this. I have looked at this cue quite a few times and just love the look of it. I sure hope you get it back and they catch the As# holes that took it. Back to the top. Good luck