Alert Theives are at it again-capone-diveney

mymosconi

Registered
I wonder.....

I can relate. It gives you a sick and angry feeling to get ripped off like that. There is nothing worse than a thief! I wonder....I wonder if it would be possible to have something along the lines of "Lowjack" built in to the butt of a cue? I hope you get it back and the perp gets his!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I heard one of the stolen cues turned up for sale at The Cue Club, and may have been reunited with it's rightful owner. It was a cue stolen at the BCA Nationals. Sorry, that's all I know about it. Poker Paul is the one who gave me that tip. He seemed to know who the thief was as well.

danquixote

DanQuixote
Silver Member
I heard one of the stolen cues turned up for sale at The Cue Club, and may have been reunited with it's rightful owner. It was a cue stolen at the BCA Nationals. Sorry, that's all I know about it. Poker Paul is the one who gave me that tip. He seemed to know who the thief was as well.

I know a guy that sells wheelchairs......Have the thief PM me.....Dan

viveeeee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
to my knowledge this cue has not been returned to pat, it is still on the list but we are waiting for the freind of the scumbag to turn him in, the bount on it is rising, i beleive the total is $1100.00 cash, a $1000.00 older mcdermott, a diveney bar hustler, and a dvd, all for turning the scumbag in to us so he can be arrested.

RDeca

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it stinks that this cue was stolen...people that steal are dirtbags.

that being said you dont walk into a crowded room, full of people you dont know, lay 3 grand on the table and then turn your back to it. Part of the reason this cue was stolen is Pat's own fault... when you have nice things, certain people are going to want to take them from you. To think anything different is Naive. Cues like this on display should be in a locked glass case...., the average pool player isnt going to buy this cue...its a collectors cue not a players cue. Unless a guy comes up and says hes a collector and hes interested in buying the cue, it shouldnt leave that locked case....

Last edited: