Alittle SZAMBOTI pick up at SBE

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Azer's ,

Here is a Barry Szamboti from 1992 i picked up at SBE,all i can say it hits a TON (WOW) after 18 years old the construction just Amazing,,,

Enjoy the Pics,

BR,
Ken
 

Attachments

  • Picture 1615.jpg
    Picture 1615.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 620
  • Picture 1614.jpg
    Picture 1614.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 657
  • Picture 1613.jpg
    Picture 1613.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 620
Last edited:
Nice pick up

Always have been found of Szamboti's and this one is superb. Great pick up, nice meeting you at the show... you had some big guns out.

Regards,

Sanjay
 
Great cue Kenny. I am glad you had a great show. I sure missed being there.

Hope the family is good, :)
JimmyK
 
Hey BIgj ,,,thank you for nice words ,,Ken


Hey Jimmy,
you were mised this year,I am sure you not mis next year,but it was a kick ass time with the start at my house and show was killer moved alot of cues,,hope you can make it next year think of doing the party next year ,,will have to see,,I am going to see about running and AZ dinner in a Hall,,,

Talk Soon
Little Kenny
 
Great!!

Little Ken, You really get a great cue. Love this cue & it's venner color combination.

Balance
 
Wow!!!

Kenny,

What a great pick-up. Where was that hiding when i came to your booth??? Boy do i wish it was mine... Best of Luck!!!

Nicky,
 
Hey Nicky,
I will try to get up to see you soon..I bring some cues so you guys can hit with them,,,

BR
Ken

Thank you all for the nice words ,,this cue is just awesome,,
 
kENNY YOUR KILLING ME WITH ALL THE ACQUISITIONS LATELY.Sorry for the caps,Didnt realize they were on.It's too bad your not here this week.A lot is going on.
take care,
Bob
 
Back
Top