All time greats- who do you play?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Freddy Salem, Cornbread Red…knew them before I could grow sideburns….both terrific pressure players.
Red, like Richie Florence, looked like they were practising, no matter the price.
One Eyed Jesse, owned a room downtown, was about the only local who had beat Freddy at snooker, but in his own room on a 9-footer.
….he was good to me as a kid also, even though I’d won some cash at $600 a game with three reds on that 9-foot.
3 cherry snooker on the 10’ box is what we used to play. Great game/ I miss that action.

Those old school guys weren’t milk drinkers that’s for sure.

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
Freddy Salem, Cornbread Red…knew them before I could grow sideburns….both terrific pressure players.
Red, like Richie Florence, looked like they were practising, no matter the price.
One Eyed Jesse, owned a room downtown, was about the only local who had beat Freddy at snooker, but in his own room on a 9-footer.
….he was good to me as a kid also, even though I’d won some cash at $600 a game with three reds on that 9-foot.
I wish more people knew how good you really used to play and how much you got around the United States. 👍🏻

stevelomako

Cash. I uses cash beech.
Silver Member
I real life I couldn’t carry cornbreads chalk.

But one thing I have always done is that powder move. Pour a pound of it in hands and smack them together making a big cloud. And shitting up the table with talc all over the rails and cloth. I love that move.

Thanks again Steve❤️

That was beyond kind of you. And something I’ll never forget. Ever.

My very best
Fatboy😃❤️
You’re welcome.

Ain’t never been another like him and probably never will. It was always amazing to see the respect way better champions than him would give him.