Allen Hopkins Sketch.....Derby

Rick S.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
91492651.jpg



Too much going on....not enough time!


Rick S.
 
Cardinal_Syn said:
that's nice..it looks like it's something that was made out of photoshop. It's is that good!!
It is made using photo edit software... but they still look damn cool and are great peices of art.
 
Is it me or does that man not seem to age? He's looked the same since the 80's...in a good way.
 
Bingo

Cardinal_Syn said:
that's nice..it looks like it's something that was made out of photoshop. It's is that good!!


Thanks!

Your exactly right...Photoshop. It's roughly a 200 step procees using Photoshop. I have been developing this process for over 7 years now.

Rick S.
 
mosconiac said:
Is it me or does that man not seem to age? He's looked the same since the 80's...in a good way.

He had a little help....virtual plastic surgery, you could say. Not much, but a little.

Rick S.
 
That one is great, may be my favorite of the ones you have done...
Really a good choice on the pose and the look on his face is classic...


You sir, are very talented IMO
 
Wow that is some great work.
I do not believe Allen would even remember looking that good.

TNX
 
Rick S. said:
91492651.jpg



Too much going on....not enough time!


Rick S.
Rick,
Happy New Years from CT, Nice work, I can remember seeing the first pic you did when you showed it to me at Main Street about 7 years ago, keep up the good work and I hope all is well. Are you lucky enough to be at the Derby?
Regards,
Ian
P.S. I might be coming out to visit Tucson in February or March, Hope to see some familiar faces.
 
Thanks!

I'm going to have a BUNCH more....just not enough time.

The fire alarm just went off 20 mins ago. Everyone evacuated...I decided to stay..I'm on the 2nd floor. Everyone just came back in...


Rick S.

P.S. Yes, I'm at the Derby. C'mon out!!!!!
 
I am not one of the lucky people who made it out to the Derby, I couldnt get the time off work, and couldnt convince the GF. Hope to see you in AZ.
Regards,
Ian
 
Back
Top