Amazing BILLIARDS PHYSICS in Super Slow Motion

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do you guys think of this video?

When I was creating it, I thought people might like it, but I wasn't sure because what a "pool-playing engineer" likes isn't always what the "typical pool player" likes.

Is the video too "technical," or do you think it will have "wide appeal?"

Enjoy,
Dave

Dave, I’ve been shooting visualizing what you have demonstrated on the videos and more. I imagine the cue tips induced spin of the cue ball and the impact it has on the object ball as it travels to the pocket or the cushion. A great improvement is noticeable on long rail cut shots. For whatever reason it has improved my game tremendously.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave, I’ve been shooting visualizing what you have demonstrated on the videos and more. I imagine the cue tips induced spin of the cue ball and the impact it has on the object ball as it travels to the pocket or the cushion. A great improvement is noticeable on long rail cut shots. For whatever reason it has improved my game tremendously.

I'm glad you now have even more "visuals" to help (from the video).

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the video dr dave
Always educational and presented in a very professional way👍👍

khessler

When I was creating it, I thought people might like it, but I wasn't sure because what a "pool-playing engineer" likes isn't always what the "typical pool player" likes.

Enjoy,
Dave
loved it ,I didnt time it but appreciate how long it took to film

Enjoy,
Dave
Interesting.what cue tip are u using in this video? Thank you P.H.P.

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Interesting.what cue tip are u using in this video? Thank you P.H.P.

This video is a compilation of all the videos linked in the video description. If you ask about a clip I did, I can try to remember the tip I was using at the time. And if you ask about a video done by others, I have links that might provide tip information. Send me a MM:SS timestamp, and I'll try to find the info for you.