Anchorage, AK AZers

sokaiba

1-Pocket Addict
Silver Member
Looks like I'll be heading back to AK to visit the folks this summer and was wondering if there were any one hole, 14.1 or golf players up there. Last time I went I could only find 8 and 9 ball. Also, which place has decent action if any? Thanks for the help.

Kai

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like I'll be heading back to AK to visit the folks this summer and was wondering if there were any one hole, 14.1 or golf players up there. Last time I went I could only find 8 and 9 ball. Also, which place has decent action if any? Thanks for the help.

Kai

Plenty of 10-1 on up golf at the Palace, some one hole here and there, not much straights to be played anymore.
You looking for a steer, or something friendly?
Chuck

pulzcul

"Chasinrainbows"
Silver Member
Like chuck said, the palace is the place for Golf. The 2 snooker tables they have came from the Palace in Frisco when it closed years ago. Mark Griffin bought and shipped them up to Anchor town. The Palace is the finest pool hall in the world IMO.

sokaiba

1-Pocket Addict
Silver Member
Friendly works....

10-1 golf sounds good, or some 10-20 1-hole. I imagine I'm only going to be able to get away for a few hours while I'm there. Too much family between the wife's and my own. The billiard palace is a great place, I miss river city and northern lights though(I think that's what it was called in the strip mall by northern lights and C st).

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10-1 golf sounds good, or some 10-20 1-hole. I imagine I'm only going to be able to get away for a few hours while I'm there. Too much family between the wife's and my own. The billiard palace is a great place, I miss river city and northern lights though(I think that's what it was called in the strip mall by northern lights and C st).

Northern Lights Billiards was great, Son of River City was too.
The old Palace is now a parking lot, the new one is at 36th and C.
Let me know when you are coming to town, we can get together and hit some.
Chuck