announcing a GIVEAWAY promotion for *Pool Ball Collectors*

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
* exclusively for the visitors of the Pool Ball Collecting thread...but I’ll get to that in a moment.

Hello, everyone.

How about something new and different on AZB. Unique. Borderline crazy.

(because we all know there isn’t enough crazy here already)

How about a completely free GIVEAWAY promotion.

Not a raffle.

Not a lottery.

Nothing for sale.

Not to promote a product, person or member.

Not from a business, club, group or promoter of any kind.

A GIVEAWAY. Just for the asking. For a chance to get something you may not have.

So, IF you are a billiard ball collector - or want to build your billiard ball collection - or start a billiard ball collection - or are simply interested in billiard ball collecting one day perhaps, this may be for you.

What do you need to do if interested in this giveaway?

Visit the Pool Ball Collecting thread within this forum right now for the details.

Zero cost. To your doorstep. No commitment.

Why not post this initial promotional announcement within that Pool Ball Collecting thread itself, you ask?

Simple.

I want to make sure every Guest and every Member of the AZB forum has the opportunity to see what’s going on - give everyone a chance to have a chance. Not everyone knows of that thread or browses through it.

So - if you care to see what this first giveaway promotion is all about and what the guidelines are, take a stroll through the Pool Ball Collecting thread that my great friend and fellow collector, Rubik’s Cube, started a few years ago...for something different and perhaps a little fun and fellowship along the way.

~ K.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Not merely an entertaining and fun concept, this is a wonderfully generous gesture on your behalf, Mr K.

Sincere thanks, sir, your continued passion for this forum and desire to help others is very much appreciated by us all.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Good evening, everyone. :)

Just wanted to bring the thread back to the top so as many folks as possible might have a chance to play.

Best wishes, RC.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For all of you 9-Ball fans out there, here is the ball set currently up for GIVEAWAY # along with a few other accoutrements, which can all be seen in the Pool Ball Collecting thread:

2a7b34e33077718b34f04be6c10d967f.jpg

~ K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like a great idea, measureman!

You get that started and I’ll be the first to buy a pallet of your water for the cause and your water giveaway.

~ K

Last edited:

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Hello, everyone. :)

Just a quick reminder that the details of K2Kraze's GIVEAWAY promotion are on the Pool Ball Collecting thread. The relevant posts are #905 and #906.

Good luck!

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GIVEAWAY #

add’l details

- this set has never been played.

- yes, they play beautifully and stay clean far longer than Centennials and clean up easier.

- they will come with the original packaging as well as a new, labeled ball tray so you won’t confuse them with your other dedicated 9-ball sets 🤣

c48404d7470e544c6db21c9f517da97f.jpg

fc255916914b611ede876de30ae3e147.jpg

- lastly, I will enclose a certified and signed letter verifying you didn’t pay one penny in any way, shape or form with fear of them being confiscated by a spouse or customs agent

- so try your hand at solving the word puzzle and get your name in the barrel for the drawing on Aug 20th.

DETAILS IN THE Pool Ball Collecting thread.

~ K.

Last edited:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
You guys should link the thread here in the original post so people dont have to go searching. Ive posted in there personally, but others might not have.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All you fans and collectors of ball sets - there are 2 weeks left until the winner is drawn for the GIVEAWAY promotion featuring the Striped 9-Ball set - so try your hand at solving the puzzle my good friend Rubik’s Cube put together and send the correct answer to my email for inclusion in this first giveaway.

toKerry@aol.com

Drawing will be held Aug 20th.

Play well, everyone!

~ K.

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Good morning, Whamo. :)

Yes, sir, once you have found the twenty-nine names listed you must unscramble ALL the unused letters in the grid to form the name of another billiard ball set.

I hope you solve it, dear chap, and best of luck for the draw.

Best wishes,
RC.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I must admit, it even took me a bit to solve the word puzzle with all of the unused letters from this challenge that you put together - just keep at it

I’ve had two folks each send me a “guess” that wasn’t even close - perhaps they didn’t think the ball set and puzzle was worth their time. I got a chuckle out of it though

12 days to go.

~ K.

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One week left before the
GIVEAWAY
random drawing for an AZB pool ball fan to receive a unique ball set.

6187579a27416a6763be1ea7ef26bd79.jpg

Please go over to the Pool Ball Collecting thread and post# 905 and 906 for details and the puzzle solving qualifier.

Good luck everyone!

P.S. GIVEAWAY will begin August 21st, 2018 with yet another unique and collectible ball set that has never been used! Details will follow on Aug 21st of course.

~ K.

Last edited:

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Only a few days remaining in which to register for Mr K's giveaway competition, ladies and gentlemen. There haven't been too many correct entries thus far so everyone is in with a great chance.

Good luck. :)