Any advice for a new member??

Tommy Z

Hello Fello Billard's enthusiasts.

I'm new to AZ Billiards and was wondering how people go about accepting payments for items they want to sell? I have a few items I would like to offer up to the group. Any of you members who have some experience selling items here please give your advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys and gals.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Hello Fello Billard's enthusiasts.

I'm new to AZ Billiards and was wondering how people go about accepting payments for items they want to sell? I have a few items I would like to offer up to the group. Any of you members who have some experience selling items here please give your advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys and gals.
Welcome to AZB since you don’t have anything for sale it would be best to repost this in the main forum where I’m sure you’ll get the answers you are looking for

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Be as detailed as possible in your listings. Point out everything that might even remotely be a flaw, reputation is everything. Most people will pay via PayPal, Zelle, or CashApp. If you are accepting PayPal, price your item w the seller fee built in, do not expect anyone to pay Friends & Family. Be willing to answer every and all questions above and beyond what you would expect as a buyer. Ship UPS or FedEx and make sure to pack to insure safe delivery, even if your buyer has to take hour to unpack it. Do not label the box as a cue. Provide tracking and keep track of the package daily until it arrives to your buyer. good luck selling on AZ. Feel free to PM w any additional questions. Shooter08

RandyinHawaii

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Be as detailed as possible in your listings. Point out everything that might even remotely be a flaw, reputation is everything. Most people will pay via PayPal, Zelle, or CashApp. If you are accepting PayPal, price your item w the seller fee built in, do not expect anyone to pay Friends & Family. Be willing to answer every and all questions above and beyond what you would expect as a buyer. Ship UPS or FedEx and make sure to pack to insure safe delivery, even if your buyer has to take hour to unpack it. Do not label the box as a cue. Provide tracking and keep track of the package daily until it arrives to your buyer. good luck selling on AZ. Feel free to PM w any additional questions. Shooter08
This is excellent advice!

Mr. Joshua

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
  • Accept PayPal Goods and Services if the buyer has good feedback stats
  • Ship only to the address provided in PayPal
  • Consider adding a signature request
  • Think twice about doing business with a member who blocks their profile
  • Use UPS over USPS whenever you can
  • Check Pirate Ship over your local UPS store
  • Accept returns in a reasonable timeframe
  • Sell with integrity

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Yes also be upfront about all details and blemishes

I bought one cue that had a warped shaft and another with imperfections in the finish that were not show in the photos