i really need to show youI might be able to help. Could you type out what you are trying to do?
got the help i needed,
he's working on it now
thanks to all those that replied
hahahahahahahahSee, I told you AZ ppl are smart and helpful.
All you had to do is turn the monitor back on and see what you you were wondering about.
Computers aren't any smarter than the ppl turning using them.
PEBCAK error code... = Problem exists between chair and keyboard.
I wouldn't say it's super complicated, but it's VERY involved getting it the way you will like it. Maybe a 1/10th of what you have to deal with in a cue sale, I'm sure, but I'll try and have it exported to a file that will be consistent on where ever you take it.
GL on your showing, I should have something for you after work this evening.
hold off, it's already taken care of
thanks for your help
three people all spoke with me within minutes of each other
>the good part of az comes thru again>![]()