Any Instructors in the Plymouth, MA area?

Soulweb

One-Ball Champ
Silver Member
Hi Guys,

Looking for an instructor near Plymouth, Massachusetts. I know there are a few in Boston, but that’s just too much of a hike for me. I live down near the Cape Cod canal. I tried the BCA search, but not much comes up. Is there any hope? Back in the 80’s there was a pool hall every 15 miles around here. Times have changed.

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Hi Guys,

Looking for an instructor near Plymouth, Massachusetts. I know there are a few in Boston, but that’s just too much of a hike for me. I live down near the Cape Cod canal. I tried the BCA search, but not much comes up. Is there any hope? Back in the 80’s there was a pool hall every 15 miles around here. Times have changed.

I checked on:

www.bca-pool.com

and found 4 Instructors somewhat near by.

Good luck
randyg

Soulweb

One-Ball Champ
Silver Member
I checked on:

www.bca-pool.com

and found 4 Instructors somewhat near by.

Good luck
randyg

Well, they are in MA but they're not really very close. I saw them but that's just too much of a haul. The location adds a lot of travel time due to traffic and congestion. I know it appears wishful thinking, but I was hoping to find someone within a half our of me.

EJmagnum186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would 2nd the Joe Tucker recommendation. I have not taken lessons from him but if he was in my neck of the woods I would. Good player and a stand up guy in my limited dealings and by all accounts.