Any News On Mike Segal's New League?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone play on a team from their poolroom or know of someone that does? Johnnyt

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Besides the spelling of his name? Sigel.

Good catch, metallicane.
The least we could do is spell people's names correctly.

I haven't seen anything lately in regard to Sigel's tour.
I imagine an undertaking like this takes some time to figure out.
Whatever the case, I hope it does well.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
JT, I hadn't noticed anything groundbreaking on Mike's new, ambitious league.

Maybe someone is in the know and will fill us in on the status. :thumbup:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Johnnyt...PM Mike Kennedy (acedonkeyace). He is running the league in your area. I know teams are playing out of the Corner Pocket in Clearwater. I played in a GPPA tournament there a couple of weeks ago. It's a quite different format. :D

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Anyone play on a team from their poolroom or know of someone that does? Johnnyt

tigerallenyim

Hate has no home here
Silver Member
No teams as of yet

Although there has been people who signed up for interest, no teams or matches has begun as of yet. Ft Laud/Holywood/Davie FL.

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, We have a GPPA Venue @ Corner Pockets in Clearwater, Florida on Thursday 7pm

If you are in the St. Pete, Clearwater, Largo area, come check it out on Thursday night at Corner Pocket Pool Hall @ 7pm. We are still looking for a few players to complete some of the teams, but we are having our second week of play, tonight.

Unfortunately, I ended up in the hospital for almost a week and have been put on bed rest, due to a health issue, I am the Area Manager for the Pinellas./Hillsborough Counties.

We are starting on a smaller scale and getting all the bugs worked out, but if you are interested in a 8-Ball game with a unique Ball in Hand Equalizer Handicap system, Please contact me by Pm or go to the gppaintl.com website, my email is

michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com

We would love to have you come out and play and take a chance at between $300 and $10,000 every 16 weeks for the top 50 teams. Or, the big chance at 1 in 9 teams going to Las Vegas and winning $5,000 is the Minimum if you qualify to Vegas and 1st Place Prize Money is, $250,000.

Take a look at the website or send me a message if you have anyother questions.

I will be at Corner Pockets, tonight, Thursday, 12686 Starkey Rd. Clearwater Florida. Or, I you want to call and get info, Corner Pockets #727-330-7822.

Finally a chance for amateur pool players to compete and win, life changing monies!!! Atleast buy a lot of fun toys!!

I hope to be healthy again, soon and back up and running, or limping as it is, but just be able to promote and grow a great chance at increasing the exposure of the great game of Pool and a Sport you can play from 5 to 105.

Take care, All

Mike 'acedonkeyace' Kennedy
GPPA Area Manager--Pinellas/Hillsborough Counties, Florida
gppaintl.com
michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com