Any Phoenix residents? pool fans?

bfdlad said:
Fast Lenny, I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the last one. I am working as we go to make each oine a litlle better everytime, thank you though.
Im looking forward to it,dont know your name or what you look like but sure would like to meet ya there.
 
bfdlad said:
Have the case guy get in touch with me maybe there is something we can do to help promote his cases.


Maybe you should contact him with your idea.
broccoli.gif
 
BigCat said:
What were you planning in the way of tournaments?

There are some pretty decent players here that would love to participate in some level of pro/semi-pro events.

Ray
There is one big Tournament I am hoping to get done. I really don't want to say anything in case for some reason it does not happen.
 
Fast Lenny said:
Im looking forward to it,dont know your name or what you look like but sure would like to meet ya there.
Lenny, my name is Mark. I'll be the one runnung from one side of the room to the other tring to get it all organized.
 
Donation At The Door

A friend and I attended the Crosby/Morris match. It was time well spent.

Personally, I don't think charging a small admission fee would be out of line and I certainy would contribute if a Donation Jar passed around.

Having more matches like that in the Phoenix area would be great.
 
SirBanksALot said:
A friend and I attended the Crosby/Morris match. It was time well spent.

Personally, I don't think charging a small admission fee would be out of line and I certainy would contribute if a Donation Jar passed around.

Having more matches like that in the Phoenix area would be great.
Sirbanksalot, thank you for your kind words. With people like you and your friend around supporting us we will be able to do many more challenge matches and some other interestion stuff too. Keep your eye out for the next one,
 
SirBanksALot said:
A friend and I attended the Crosby/Morris match. It was time well spent.

Personally, I don't think charging a small admission fee would be out of line and I certainy would contribute if a Donation Jar passed around.

Having more matches like that in the Phoenix area would be great.

Well the One Annual Big Match in PHX is NEXT MONTH (February 22-24th.) @ Alexanders Bar @# 35th AVENUE, and Dunlap. $5,000.00 Added by Chuck @ VI, 96 Players, 10 Ball Diamond $.75 Bar Boxes, $100.00 Entry.
 
CocoboloCowboy said:
Well the One Annual Big Match in PHX is NEXT MONTH (February 22-24th.) @ Alexanders Bar @# 35th AVENUE, and Dunlap. $5,000.00 Added by Chuck @ VI, 96 Players, 10 Ball Diamond $.75 Bar Boxes, $100.00 Entry.
I live in Tempe. Actually about 10 seconds from Kolby's. I would love to see another challenge match there. I would also love to play in any tournament you set up in the future.

BVal
 
BVal said:
I live in Tempe. Actually about 10 seconds from Kolby's. I would love to see another challenge match there. I would also love to play in any tournament you set up in the future.

BVal
Thank you, it seems that everyone who attended had a good time and enjoyed it. Thank you for your support and like I said I hope to make these better everytime. Unfortunatly I am running out of time for this one and need to get all the sponsorship $$ commited to at least in the next two days. I will keep everyone up to date and you will be seeing a press release and info on AZB. Thanks,
Mark,
 
Back
Top