Any takers??

liljon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks but no thanks!

Mark, I appreciate the offer but I couldnt play you even when I was playing everyday. Maybe I would have tried you if you were out of the loop just because thats how I am but now and "even" is a bit ridiculous. Thanks anyway. Clint, I feel the same way about him too and no I cant travel because I get staked around my area and they are willing to let me play anything reasonable just to generate action..... Huckster, I will call you tommorrow and see what you have in mind. Watchez, how you been, you said that like you had an idea. If so, just pm me. And to whoever said large sum in to guy from Florida, yes that is true. My gang let this kid that I used to spot(no names) start off playing races for 150 a set and after raising the bet and me being spotted one game on the wire going to twenty one I think my crew lost 18,000 and whats funny is we didnt quit, he did, which is fine too. It took about 5 days for him to win everyday but he won and got paid every penny. That was one of the times I said I played this year in my original post. James Roberts, I cant travel far but Pensicola is only 3 and half hours from me so that sounds good and 500 is fine. Just let me know a week in advance and next weekend or first of the next week is good for me not this weekend. I hope I covered everything and to Mark and Clint all I need is a pretty fair spot and be willing to drive and we can work this out. As far as even, ILL PASS. Have a good day. LJ

liljon said:
Mark, I appreciate the offer but I couldnt play you even when I was playing everyday. Maybe I would have tried you if you were out of the loop just because thats how I am but now and "even" is a bit ridiculous. Thanks anyway. Clint, I feel the same way about him too and no I cant travel because I get staked around my area and they are willing to let me play anything reasonable just to generate action..... Huckster, I will call you tommorrow and see what you have in mind. Watchez, how you been, you said that like you had an idea. If so, just pm me. And to whoever said large sum in to guy from Florida, yes that is true. My gang let this kid that I used to spot(no names) start off playing races for 150 a set and after raising the bet and me being spotted one game on the wire going to twenty one I think my crew lost 18,000 and whats funny is we didnt quit, he did, which is fine too. It took about 5 days for him to win everyday but he won and got paid every penny. That was one of the times I said I played this year in my original post. James Roberts, I cant travel far but Pensicola is only 3 and half hours from me so that sounds good and 500 is fine. Just let me know a week in advance and next weekend or first of the next week is good for me not this weekend. I hope I covered everything and to Mark and Clint all I need is a pretty fair spot and be willing to drive and we can work this out. As far as even, ILL PASS. Have a good day. LJ

I understand Jon. Thank-you for the post.
You know we are all friends and will always be win or lose. (MAYBE) LOL
I enjoy gambling with you and Clint does as well.

YOU ARE ALWAYS ACTION

Let me know how you want to play us?

Or I will bring Lewis with me there to play some.

Good Luck

Your Friend: Mark Gregory

memphisbill

"Southaven Rec Center"
Silver Member
this might go liljon,

Jason Evans is starting to play a little around southaven. To the best of my knowledge, you guys have played three times and you are money ahead. I think all of this is right. I think he can come down this weekend. What can he do and can we get a return match for the same sum in shvn on the diamond if you beat him.

Also Vita is back around after a year and 1/2 off. Any reason for him to come.

here's to ya, bill rowsey cell 901-277-3740

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
perfectpocketz said:
Listen moron i understand just fine!!!!!!

I said I will come their if you can read a little!!!
I mentioned Atlanta because Clint, said ask if he wants to come hear!!

I don't know nor do I care who you are!! No one was asking you.

I haven't noticed you offering to play!!!

Just other knocker of players i guess.

Mark Gregory

Don't mess with "THE CAT in the HAT"!

He be a hoodoo daddy and after he put a pox on yo ass you'll be 69% favorite to not get out from da seven with ball in paw:D

Adam<=========was BO DEREK until she crossed him

ribdoner said:
Don't mess with "THE CAT in the HAT"!

He be a hoodoo daddy and after he put a pox on yo ass you'll be 69% favorite to not get out from da seven with ball in paw:D

Adam<=========was BO DEREK until she crossed him

Very nice!!!1

I may not get out from the 7 with ball-n-paw with out his paw on me.

(LOL) But I'll try hard to get out!!!!!!

Just trying to answer the post from Lil Jon, not trying to start any BS.

A little good action is good for any player.

Mark Gregory

BigGun72

gotgamble?
I'll play some Liljohn

john, we've played before. I haven't played in 5 years. Been back playing 4 months. RV TN

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
Nice, i'd like to see Lil John back in some action. I've always enjoy watching him play and everyone knows he was great for the action.

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Rumor has it that Randy Vaughn wants some action. I'm not speaking for him nor do I know this to be fact. But I do know him well and I've heard he want's to play.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joey Barnes says you must have lost his #!P.M. me and we will fix that travesty.Jack