Any U.S. Players Going To Japan Open?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Is Shane or any other US players going to the Japan Open in mid July? Johnnyt
 
Doubtful, they don't travel well. :wink:
Actually many are actually on the West Coast now in Northern Cal and headed for Hard Times next week and then going to Vegas for the U.S. Opens!
 
Doubtful, they don't travel well. :wink:
Actually many are actually on the West Coast now in Northern Cal and headed for Hard Times next week and then going to Vegas for the U.S. Opens!

Thanks Jay. Probably short races anyhow. Johnnyt
 
I think it's the All Japan Championship in Nov that will interest more Players.
 
It looks like I wont be playing this year. I haven't been getting enough table time in lately and one of my local tour tournaments ended up on the same weekend this year, so I figured that i might as well save the money this year and wait for another time when I am more prepared.
 
Masayoshi, that's too bad. I'm planning to play in the All-Japan later this year though, so let me know if you decide to play and we can meet up.

Vic
 
Back
Top