billiardshot AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Nov 28, 2009 #1 Any Update info about Bill Smith's Book or DVD?? Maybe Bill be nice enough to show another page Draft!
Any Update info about Bill Smith's Book or DVD?? Maybe Bill be nice enough to show another page Draft!
DD Custom Cues Cues by Drew Silver Member Nov 28, 2009 #2 I would also like to know when the book is going to be for sale.
mr3cushion Regestered User Silver Member Nov 28, 2009 #3 "The Secret of The Half Ball" Everyone; First of all the book and DVD will out some time in late January, secondly, this excerpt from the book is a great addition to anyone's game. I hope all of you find this material enlightning, and usefull. Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
"The Secret of The Half Ball" Everyone; First of all the book and DVD will out some time in late January, secondly, this excerpt from the book is a great addition to anyone's game. I hope all of you find this material enlightning, and usefull. Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
Q Quesports AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 28, 2009 #4 Thnx Bill I am really looking forward to the release of your book Bill, Thnx for the update and the excerpts!! Dan
Thnx Bill I am really looking forward to the release of your book Bill, Thnx for the update and the excerpts!! Dan
Black-Balled AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 30, 2009 #5 'Count' me in for one too. Are you planning a preorder, Bill?