Any updates from the Jr. Nationals?

Landon Shuffett and Brianna Miller won the 14 and Under Boys and Girls Divisions. 19 & Under divisions are still being played.

Mike
 
If I read the charts right it looks like Austin came back to beat Chuckie Holyoke (after losing a hill-hill battle to him which I saw in person on Friday), then beat defending champion Richard Barney hill-hill and Nick Tofoya hill-hill! Those matches must have been very exciting--I sure wish I could have stayed to see the whole tournament. I didn't get the chance to see either Barney or Tofoya play, but given what I saw of Murphy those guys must play pretty strong!
 
GREAT matches!!

Especially the last one! Tafoya vs Murphy...what a match!! Hell, they were all good matches.

Austin got a roll to take it out...at hill-hill. A serious roll....Hey, that's 9 ball. They both played lights out, with 3-4 game spurts throughout the match.

These kids are FANTASTIC.....all of them!

THANKS!!!
 
Back
Top