Any word from Dennis Searing....

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I tried one of these posts in 2014.... lol..... still haven’t heard from him. Any of the cue dealers here have him on speed dial? If so , have him call Jim Sexton. Or just send me an email..... I send him an email every January... no resolve unfortunately...

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll see him next week, can't promise anything

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I just realized I bought the cue lol thought the name looked familiar.

Was talking to Dennis about getting the cue finished in the next month or so yesterday. I'll be down there in a little over a week

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where can you get the same QUALITY? You lost all credibility when you posted that.

I am talking quality of “play” and structural integrity…a cue that isn’t going to fall apart.

Perfectly-aligned points and no visible glue lines are cosmetic…

You can keep all the bling…

I like simple cues.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I am talking quality of “play” and structural integrity…a cue that isn’t going to fall apart.

Perfectly-aligned points and no visible glue lines are cosmetic…

You can keep all the bling…

I like simple cues.
Dennis doesn’t normally make blinged out cues

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just realized I bought the cue lol thought the name looked familiar.

Was talking to Dennis about getting the cue finished in the next month or so yesterday. I'll be down there in a little over a week

Sweet tell him I’ve been waiting on his list for 19 years and I’m due lol…. Send me pics when he finishes it up for you buddy thanks again

Dak21st

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sweet tell him I’ve been waiting on his list for 19 years and I’m due lol…. Send me pics when he finishes it up for you buddy thanks again

Hey what about me. I’ve been waiting that long as well. I remember taking the 7 I had to the expo 19 years ago and he didn’t have any to show and I let him use mine to display for the weekend. Helped kick start this craze. Lol

J$Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey what about me. I’ve been waiting that long as well. I remember taking the 7 I had to the expo 19 years ago and he didn’t have any to show and I let him use mine to display for the weekend. Helped kick start this craze. Lol

Bill….. Dennis dislikes you more than any of the Cincinnati clan!

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Did I sell you one years ago?

Dak21st

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Did I sell you one years ago?
You may have. I had 7 of them sometime around 2003. Got my first from a guy who had a website called the cue collector think I paid 1200. Received a couple directly from Dennis and the others from various people who I cannot recall. I regretted selling them but had some IRS issues.I always wanted to get one more player for myself but I think that boat has sailed. I remember Dennis told me about a guy named John Showman who in turn told me about a guy named Ron Haley. Those were the days. Spent a lot of time In Florida back then.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
You may have. I had 7 of them sometime around 2003. Got my first from a guy who had a website called the cue collector think I paid 1200. Received a couple directly from Dennis and the others from various people who I cannot recall. I regretted selling them but had some IRS issues.I always wanted to get one more player for myself but I think that boat has sailed. I remember Dennis told me about a guy named John Showman who in turn told me about a guy named Ron Haley. Those were the days. Spent a lot of time In Florida back then.
Haley's look great but I HATED how they played(had 3) just felt dead.

Every Showman I've had plays great, probably never selling the one I have now.